22.

(Time skip again)

Y/n's POV

Today was the first day of the new semester. I woke up at 7:15 a.m. getting out of bed and getting ready for school. To be honest I didn't really want to go to school, I didn't miss it at all. I couldn't enjoy my holiday due to the things that happened..

However, after about 30 minutes I was ready to go and walked out of the house. On my way I met my boyfriend Suna and walked together with him holding hands. This was the first time we went to school as a couple so I hoped that there wouldn't be any problems with the students, especially with the girls.
"Ohayō" he said kissing my cheek.
"Ohayō Rinrin" I replied smiling from ear to ear.

After a while we arrived at school. I noticed the stares as we entered. At first it was quite uncomfortable but I could understand it, I mean the boys from the volleyball team are pretty popular in our school so I tried not to mind.
"You okay" he asked me with a tired face. I nodded as he walked me to my class.
"See you after lesson. Oh and don't sleep, Osamu told me you miss the class every time!" I said at first furrowing my brows and then hugging him.
"Yeah yeah I won't" he said walking into his classroom and me walking into my classroom.

~
3rd POV

After school ended you walked into the gym, the boys had practice.
"Ne Y/n-chan, do ya wanna play with us today?" You heard Atsumu ask.
"W-well, I'm not so sure, I.. um, I don't really remember how to play you know..."
"I'm sure your body didn't forget" Osamu said. You nodded as you went to your locker to get your clothes which you used in P.E.

After you got them, you went to change. The boys waited for you, telling the coach about it. Of course he allowed it, the boys being very curious about your talent.

You then came out of the changing room. You noticed all eyes on you. Even from the other students which were watching you upstairs. Your heard things like 'what is she doing on the court', 'who is she?', 'I heard she's the middle blockers new girlfriend' and so on. You tried to ignore them, focusing on warming up.

After you were done, you went on the court. At first all of you practiced a bit receiving. Then it was your turn. It felt like all the eyes were on you, so you stressed a little and got nervous. You then felt someone approaching you from behind. They took their hands and placed it onto your arms, showing you how to hold them to receive. Your turned your head and of course saw your boyfriend Suna standing right behind you.
"Ignore them you idiot, focus on me, I know you'll remember" he said reassuring you. You nodded as the ball flew your way and you received it perfectly. Everyone's eyes widened.

»she's really good« Suna thought, looking at you.

You had this familiar feeling with the ball bouncing onto your arms. You got a little melancholic. And then you got another flashback. You remember how you always received the ball together with your teammates. This gave you motivation and excitement to continue.

After practicing receiving, you started to compete in teams.
»I was an ace, I can do this« you repeated in your mind. You were in a team together with Atsumu, Ginjima, Kita, and Akagi. In the opposite team were Suna, Osamu, Ōmimi, Aran and Riseki.

You started to play. The ball flew onto your court as you ran and jump up to spike the ball. Atsumu looked inconspicuous to you, locating where you're going to spike. And so he set the ball to you, you spiking it a little shaky. It was normal, you didn't do it for years and didn't even really remember how exactly you did it. So nobody really minded. You on the other hand felt a little embarrassed. You wanted to try your best in the next round.
"Don't stress, you'll make it!" Atsumu held you his thumb up, smiling at you. You smiled back, nodding and returning back to your place.