Epilogue (Part - 1)

Avu's POV

I can't believe I'm getting married to the love of my life. And from today the functions are going to start.

Today's Sangeet ceremony and all the girls are preparing for their performances. All boys are with Sid doing the same.

It will be face off boys vs girls.
I'm very excited for it.

Vaishu Di - Avuuuu.........  Where are you lost?

She shook me. I came out of my thoughts and look up to find everyone smirking down at me.

Avu - Why are you all staring at me like that?

Reem - Avu you are going to meet him in like what? Few hours!!

Jannat - Yeah so now stop daydreaming about him.

Avu - What are you guys talking about?

They narrowed their eyes at me.

Anushka - Don't play dumb. You know what we are talking about.

I smiled sheepishly.

Vaishu Di - Okay girls now get we need to get ready and the last time practice is also left.

Reem - Yes and we are so going to win this face off.

Jannat - Yeah as if we will ever gonna loose with those losers.

We all started getting ready for the function and done the final rehearsals.

Author's POV

It's evening time.

Everything was set up properly. The garden area was beautifully decorated with lights and other elements. A beautiful dance stage was set up in the end.

Everyone was getting ready

Everyone was getting ready. The whole house was full of life. Guests were filling in and the parents were welcoming them.

Soon the lights went off.......

The spot light fell on the entrance and there stood our Groom looking handsome and hot as always with a charming smile playing on his lips.

He forwarded his hands to the side. A small hand was kept over his and his smile grows knowing who it belongs to.

He looked over to find his beautiful soon to be wife looking ravishing and gorgeous in her attire.

Sidneet