II

" Its no use is it," you say

"What?" newt asks 

"They are always going to like me no matter how ugly I try to make myself look"

"Y/n stop trying to make yourself look ugly, you are literally perfect inside and out not just your face they're going to like you and you can't change that, you should be happy to look that good!"

"You think I'm perfect newtie?"

"Uhh umm well I mean..." 

"Shhh it's no use I know you love me!"

"Sorry?"

"Why 'sorry?' its fine, nothing like a little confidence boost-"

Newt laughs "cmon lets go! I have been waiting out here for way to long the others got in ages ago"

You get up wearing your bikini and walk out of your hut, 

Newt take a quiet deep breath when he sees you, you're wearing a light tan bikini that fits you well and doesn't show that much skin but still a little bit.

"Stop gaping lets go!"

You and newt walk over to the pond and all the boys turn to look at you,

"Boobs." Minho says 

"Shut the fuck up you mouldy cottage cheese sandwich." you say

Chuck bursts out laughing.

"Sorry but how do you expect us not to look-" gally says. 

"By moving your eyes away from my breasts" you say jumping into the pond, it was a deep pond.

Newt laughs and jumps in after you and all start to splash each other , 

"Even though most of you are dickheads you are also fun to be around, "

"I'm flattered, truly flattered." Minho says 

"I wasn't talking about you, you're still a dickhead"  you say to Minho swimming up to him and splashing him with more water.

Its later on and only you and newt are in the pond... 

"Hey!" you say as newt splashes you.

You swim over to him and splash him too and you start a splash battle.

"Ah ah no it's in my eyes now not my eyes no!" newt says 

"Newt you big fool its just water" you say swimming closer to him

"No but it hurts!"

"Wait just blink it will come out I promise."

"Shit oww!"

"Oh shush" you come even closer and hold his face, he flinches slightly but then relaxes into your hands you rub his eyes with you thumbs. 

"Better?" you say.

"Yeah thanks," newt says opening his eyes .

He sees you in front of him and his eyes light up, he holds your face and pulls it closer to his. Your heart starts beating at 1000 mph as you look at his face, he's perfect himself, he's kind and pretty, and he cares so much for people without even trying. As he pulls you closer you think for a split second that you like him as more than a friend but you squirm away splashing more water at him.He laughs and splashes you back.

You are all eating dinner and you look at chuck, he looks sad

"chuck...whats going on?" you say

"I just don't like being the youngest very much,"

"Heyyy! Chuck everyone loves you so much and being the youngest has loads of qualities!"

"Like what?"

"Like how you're effortlessly kind and sweet!"

"But so are you!"

"Chuck listen to me. You are amazing and everyone loves you so much, just because you're the youngest doesn't mean you're not the best person ever!"

"I'm the best person ever?"

"Yes, Chuck! Of course you are!"

newt looks over to you to see you hugging chuck, 

"Fuck she's literally the most perfect human being ever." newt says

"So is that why you two nearly made out in front of us all earlier?"

"YOU SAW THAT."

"tough reject mate," Thomas says patting newt on the back

"Hey! She didn't reject me."

"Ok bro whatever you say!"

----------------------------------------------------1 second later ---------------------------------------------------------

"HEY GUYS QUICK HELP ITS Y/N!"chuck screams 

Newt is the first person by your side, comforting you. 

You fainted and fell to the ground.

"Y/n! please wake up!" newt whispers into your hair 

The medjacks come to your side and take you to the medical tent, they place you on the bed and examine you.

"Is she alive?!" newt says, his hear racing 

"she's alive don't worry" someone says (everyone is in the room)

you wake up startled 

"NEWT!" you say 

"I'm here love don't worry I'm here," newt says crouched next to you holding your hand, 

Thomas ushers everyone out of the tent except for the medjacks, him, gally, Minho and obviously newt.

"Y/n Are you ok? What happened!" Minho says

"I-i'm..." you mumble struggling to get the words out 

"y/n..." newt whispers 

You hold newts hand looser making a tear run down his cheek that he wipes away before anyone but you sees.

Finally you manage to get a sentence out. 

"I'm ok  b-but-t  I  r-rem-remembe-r-r ."

"Like how we got here?"

"N-no." You say. You're crying too much to speak properly.

"I remember-r that Thomas I-is my brother"

"what." Thomas says.

"Your my brother Thomas" you say. "but we had another brother too..." you start to break down.