Chapter 1.

Olivias P.O.V

It's early. Too early for me to be up. Not really, but I keep saying that to myself. Carla woke me up 30 minutes ago, and I nearly punched her in the face. Aggressive? Nah. Carla is my roommate. We've known each other since kindergarten, and when I got into the 'School of Photography' in London, she packed her bags and found an apartment for us. Apartment, nope, more like a shithole. It's in the middle of the city, in a basement. And we hate it here.

The eggs are taking way longer to be cooked than they should. "Carla, how long does it take for you to cook some god damn eggs?" I shout from my room. "Well.. There's a little problem. The stove isn't working, and as far as I know I can't cook eggs without a working stove." Yup, it's a shithole we live in.

I left for school right after the egg-accident. Wow, never thought I would use that word. I had my first three classes about editing my photos. And the next two I'm going to have is a new project the school is offering. Well, I chose it because I didn't have anything else to do. Otherwise it would be freeclasses, and I'm tired of taking pictures of trees in parks. But first, lunch time. The food on the school is incredible. I'm happy that I got a scholarship, because my family is pretty poor, and this school is for rich kids. That's why the food here is awesome. They pay talented chefs to cook us food everyday, and it's litereally the best. I mean, it's better than the food Carls cooks in the shithole I call my home. 

My friends here are great. Thomas, Jonathan and Beth are pretty much the only people on the school I interact with. They're pretty much like me. Freakshows.

That may be one of the reasons I'm not popular here. My looks. I have short purple hair, and I don't really wear make-up. Black skinny jeans and flannels are just my thing, and dresses scares me. Like, I haven't worn a dress since thirs grade, when the girls started bullying me for how my knees looked. Yeah, I have pretty ugly knees, and my mom keeps telling me it's a flaw. It isn't.

"Olivia, let's go to class, shall we?" Thomas asks with his very thick scottish accent. He always tries to impress me, and when he's drunk or high he calls me, and tells me how much he loves me. That guy is crushing so hard on me, and okay, he's incredibly good looking, but not my type. I don't even know what my type is, but clearly not Thomas.

Mr. Harris is reading a book before class starts, and he always seems like we're not present when he's reading. If everyones in class 10 minutes before start, he keeps reading untill the bell rings. "Well, I can see we're all here and there's a special guest waiting outside. So we'll just start early." Mr. Harris walks to the door, and he's gone for a few minutes." When there's special guests here they're almost always celebs or royals, and it's crazy. I've never had the chance to work with either of them, but it's fine just to look, I do actually learn from that. And that's what I'm here for. Learning. When the door opens again, Mr. Harris walks in with a big smile. Right after him walks a tall, very handsome man. He's dressed in a grey suit, and I think I've seen him before. Beth looks right at me, with a frightened and very weird look on her face. "Olivia.. Isn't that the guy from fifty shades?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

- Wow, I'm so sorry for spelling and gramma fails. I'm from Denmark and I suck at english, but I was at the cinema today watching ''Fifty shades of Grey'' and my feelings for Jamie grew bigger than ever before. 

I hope you like it, please vote!