Chapter 1: Operation Disaster & the Investigation of the Mysterious Ship

(Author: I Highly recommend you read the Main series before you can read here so you'll know the plot and what happen after the events of the story but if you didn't, this takes place somewhere at the end of Chapter 1 and the beginning of Chapter 2)

(Victorious POV)

I then saw U-556 dive and swim away from me when I heard reinforcements came.

Victorious: "Hey I'm not done talking to you! Come back here this instance!"

She didn't listen my words and left me under the iceberg, I wanted to chase her but my rigging was crushed by the Ice and plus it's under so I couldn't send anything to stop her.

I was reckless enough that I made iceberg to move and little by little and then later it's beginning to crush and I scream Loudly in pain.

Victorious (Mind): "Someone please help, please I'm begging anyone who saved me!" 

My tears begin to drop onto my face as the iceberg is beginning to crush me slowly.

Victorious: "SOMEONE ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE SAVE ME, ANYONE!!!" 

(??? POV)

We heard a loud scream at the distance, we were all worried about what just happen by now.

???: "Who was that?"

???: "Illustrious is that your sister?"

Illustrious: "It couldn't be? My sister would never scream that loud in her life."

???: "You couldn't even recognized her own scream?

Illustrious: "I mean rarely hear her scream."

Then the distance, She scream even louder and what scared us the most was hearing this...

Victorious (At the distance): "SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU FOR ANYTHING!!!"

We were all shocked hearing this we all looked at Illustrious who's now has a worried expression as she jumped onto her ship and turn her ship into a rigging and rushed towards her without stopping.

Illustrious: "Don't worry Vicky! Your big sister is here I'm coming for you!!!"

We didn't hesitate to stop we all move onto our own ship and once again turn our ship into rigging's and followed Illustrious.

???: "Illustrious slow down your going to fast!"

Illustrious: "I can't stop now she's endanger, It's my role as a Older sister to step in and do something about it!"

I flinched hearing this, what actually happen in there? what happen to my sister George did she sink?

I didn't what to think about it too much of what happen to her and continue to follow Illustrious who's now increasing her speed, Then later we all did the same since we didn't what to lose her.

when we got there Illustrious saw her sister and rushed towards her and we begin to do the same to help her.

Illustrious: "Don't move Vicky you'll hurt yourself more if you keep moving"

Victorious: "Okay,*sniff*"

We then all begin to lift the ice pieces off of her one by one since their very heavy to lift, but once we're done Victorious then gets up slowing and hugged Illustrious.

I didn't what to stay there and hear they're reunion so I quickly run around and to find where George went, but then I found her...

I was shaking a lot, dropping my sword I was carry and having tears on my eye seeing my sister damages and injuring's as she was almost about to sink, She was bleeding heavily, her guns are destroyed and started to burn, her rigging was nearly destroyed which now created a huge hole on it and the sword she was holding is now broken in completely with only the blade near the guard.