𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗

( you have to read this or you will end up being lost in the story)
( this story talks about abuse⚠️)

Hi! I'm Y/n Katsuki. I'm part of a ordinary rich family but when I was born, I was born a god. Now my family doesn't know what I am the god of, so they despise me.

They abuse me and throw me outside on the streets all night sometimes. I'm really good at arguing so thats a plus.

They hate me because I'm useless and my family head says "your a usless human being, your ugly and disgusting, who would ever want to have to wake up and see your everyday! Why don't you just die!" and I can't go against the family head.

After that I fell into a state of depression, and I finally hit rock bottom. Gods are supposed to be wanted and supposed to be a god of something or someone.

A god without its, whatever you call them "worshipers", is nothing but a empty void of a person and has no worth.

I've lost the "sparkle in my eyes" and have no motivation, I've just given up on everything.

One day the family head finally decided to get rid of me.

(How she knows of tohru honda)
Everyday when I'm walking to school I see Tohru honda and two guys walking to school.

I hate to admit it but I'm extremely jealous of Honda. Not because of the boys but because everyone loves her, and she so kind, and people say she can take away anyones pain.

I wanted that but I didn't try to get it because its her thing, not mine and who am I to take it. I sit alone most of the time but I always have bullys that come my way and beat me to a pulp.

I dont feel like fighting back so I let them. I think whats wrong with me is that I don't fight back....

When I look at Tohru Honda with her beautiful brown eyes and beautiful long brown hair I get a rush of melancholy knowing I wont every be as good as her. She's just to far ahead and I can't catch up. What is wrong with me.

But what I do know is that when I find what I'm the god of, I'll treat them so kindly and will always go check on them to see if they ate and if their doing okay, and help them when they need help..... when will I find them though.

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝟷𝟷/𝟷𝟺