17* - Accusations

*mentions of self harm.

Accusations.
Callen's POV.

Harry pulls me up to my feet then stares out the window for a couple seconds, then looks back at me with a smile on his face

Harry pulls me up to my feet then stares out the window for a couple seconds, then looks back at me with a smile on his face. "Hello?"

"Yeah, I do." I say slowly, adjusting to how quickly he made me stand up. "Why?"

"Put some pants on, meet me in the kitchen okay?"

I don't get to answer before he leaves my room, shutting the door behind him as he walks out.

I have to blink a few times because the room starts spinning, and fuck I forgot how much I actually drank. Holding onto my bed and then the dresser for balance, I find a pair of pants and struggle to pull them on. Why are pants so hard to get on?

After almost falling flat on my face when my toe got caught at the end, I managed to get them up my legs.

What does he want to show me on the roof?

I just want to sleep.

I drag myself out of my room, glancing down to where I told him to sleep. The purple door is open slightly so I can see his bag sitting on his bed.

Turning the corner into the kitchen, Harry is standing there eating a banana.

"You made it." he says while throwing out the peel and smiling at me, then holds out a bottle of water. "Drink this, let's go."

I cautiously walk over and take it from him, the only light coming from the one over my stove. I struggle to open it which makes Harry laugh at me, scratching his nose with his finger before motioning his head towards the door.

He's always doing that, does his nose itch constantly or something?

I take a sip and follow him, making sure I have my key so we can get back into my place and I can eventually sleep.

I slip on some shoes and trail behind Harry as he walks to the elevator and I giggle to myself, making him turn around. "Gotta take the stairs."

He looks me up and down for a second so I just walk to the door that leads to the stairs, hearing his heavy footsteps behind me and slow down when I hold the door open for him. Singing a little song to myself while taking two steps at a time, I finally get to the top of the stairs and push the door open that leads to the roof.

It's a big step down from the doorway and I trip on the edge, sending me face first into the ground. The thing is, I don't hit the ground because Harry is magically there to save me.

"Woah there." he says from behind me, one hand wrapped around my waist while the other holds the door open. Pulling me to stand up straight, we both stepped out onto the roof into the cooler air and I'm glad he told me to put pants on. I would have just come up here in his sweater and no shoes.