Chapter 6

Camilas POV:

"Baby I think we should get some sleep. I mean we do have school tomorrow." I said while playing with her soft hair. She suddenly sat up looking worried.

"Oh shoot I don't have any clothes! And I don't have my back pack."

"Hey baby, baby relax your mom brought your back pack and you can borrow some of mine and or Laurens clothes." I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down on my lap. We were still in the living room now cuddling in the recliner.

"Camz you should be headding to bed it 12:30." Lauren said walking into the room.

"Where are all the others?" Y/n asked me

"Well pup, see Lauren, Dinah, Ally, and me are the only ones who officially live here. The others live in smaller houses by the pack house. And Laurens mate doesn't live here because they haven't mated yet." I smirked at Lauren when I said the last part.

"Really Camz." Lauren said sarcasticly flipping me off while my baby just giggled cutely.

"You have such a cute giggle baby but let's get you to bed. Laurens actually right its getting late and I have to make sure your taken care of." Y/n just blushed at my words.

I suddenly stood up and started walking. Y/n was hanging onto me for dear life, her legs were rapped snuggly around my waist.

Once we got to my room, I put her on the bed and grabbed an over sized shirt and shorts for her and a set for me. I gave her the bathroom to change while I changed in my room.

"Mila can I come out now?"

"Yea"

She walked out looking so cute. She was blushing super hard too. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey baby you look so cute." I said

"T-thank you. S-so do you" she smiled a shy smile at me. I lead her to the side of the bed she liked and we got under the covers.

I was not expecting her to cuddle so close to me but she did. This made me so happy, ugh her eyes were so beautiful.

"Thank you so much Camila, your very comfortable you know that?"
She closed her eyes

"You have nothing to thank me for. And your the first person to ever tell me that" I said rubbing her back lightly.

"Good. My mila" she said cuddling me as close as possible.

"Your mila" I said in response while kissing her forehead lightly.

"Goodnight pup."

"Goodnight Alphie" she giggled at her own nickname she gave me while I had a huge smile across my face.

Shortly after we both drifted off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*At school*
No ones POV:

"Ugh I don't wanna do this I hate Simons class."

"DJ its only the second day. You might meet your mate who knows"

"I doubt it" Dinah said with a bored tone.

"Hey mila can we stop by my moms house after school? She hasn't answered my text yet. I need to grab some clothes and stuff."

"Sure babes! I'm so happy your gonna stay with me for a week." Camila said smiling. The rest of first period was spent whispering and Dinah growning because of homework.

*Bell*

"Baby what's your next class? I can walk you?" Mila said grabbing y/n's hand.

"I have drawing 2 next. Not gonna lie yesterday I got lost trying to find that class so I appreciate you wanting to walk me." Camila smiled big when she heard that.