Needy (p. 2)

I let my mouth fall open to take in a sharp breath as his hand ghosted down my stomach to rest in between my legs.

"Say the word and I'll stop, darling. But if not..." he slid his fingers under and across the waistband of my pants, "I'd be a little frightened."

I sucked in another breath and stayed silent. His cold hands hiked up my shirt and then back down to pull it over my head gently.

He threw it across the room carelessly.

I watched, my gaze unwavering as he pulled his own shirt by the collar up and above his head to leave his hair a tousled mess.

And then he tossed it for it to lie with mine.

He cockily tilted his head at my stare- my eyes had been locked on his abdomen and the pants that hung loosely from his hips. He was strong, with a line that dipped in a v shape down under his pants.

"Admiring me, sweetheart?" The name rolled off of his tongue sweetly.

I laid speechless and topless, my eyes wandering mindlessly as I helplessly searched for words.

"No, I-"

"Oh shut up Ravens."

He smirked mischievously at me before slowly dropping to his knees at the edge of the bed, and pulling me closer by my hips.

"Grey what are you-"

"You'll be quiet for me, won't you darling?" He purred evilly while he slid my skirt down my legs. I opened my mouth to speak but ended up nodding deliriously instead.

I stayed still, stunned and wondering how we had gone so rapidly from ignoring each other to him on his knees for me, both of our shirts somewhere across the room.

He spoke while he worked, his words pouring slowly and smoothly out of his mouth like honey.

"Women always feel the need to make men feel good. But really, why should they when I can be pleasured by the twisted face of bliss and the struggle to be quiet for me while I pleasure them instead?" he paused, smirking in between words, "I get the most valuable gift of all- the gift of getting any woman to fall apart for me."

He said this all while pulling my underwear off my hips and sliding it off of me, and then running his fingertips between my thighs teasingly.

I was almost coming undone at just his words.

"So Daphne," he continued, "Now I get to be on my knees for you. And darling trust me- I'm not on my knees for many women," he quirked his eyebrow at my hypnotized expression.

"Now- do I have your permission?"

I nodded, words unable to form as his fingers played at the inside of my thighs.

"Use your words, Miss Ravens."

"Yes," I whispered breathily.

He pulled my hips to his mouth without another word and let his tongue work between my legs. I bit my lip and fought to keep quiet as he moved his mouth quickly, making my back arch off the bed.

I was completely taken over in utter euphoria as he pulled me closer, diving deeper into me. I struggled to breathe and stay silent at the same time. My gasps were becoming more and more noticeable as he continued, his fingers walking down my sides to meet his mouth. They moved in sync with his tongue as he carefully slipped one inside of me.

I sharply inhaled in shock and pleasure, the war between me and multiple noises slipping from my lips becoming much harder to fight. My breathing was ragged and fast, my chest rising up and down.

And then his eyes peered up to mine, a dark and menacing gaze that pierced mine.

And something snapped.

I felt it rise in my stomach, the feeling washing over me completely and forcing me to grab the sheets in a tight fist.

"Grey..." I let his name slip out in a soft moan.

"Quiet, Daphne," he warned before continuing.

I shattered. I let the feeling take over me completely and I erupted in pure bliss, my hand clamping over my mouth to stop the sounds from escaping my lips.

He came up over me to meet my eyes, a triumphant upturn of his lips on his face.

"Mhmm," he stretched it out, "Remind me what I told you?"

I hated him and his cocky attitude. I sneered in disgust before turning to roll over. But he grabbed my wrist.

"No, no, sweetheart. We're not done yet."

My mouth gaped at him.

"Oh let me breathe Richards," I fought the eye roll that I was so tempted to do.

His eyebrows raised as he stared at my face bluntly, as if my words were a joke. His eyes darkened and he grinned,

"No."

His hands flew to my wrists, pinning them down to the bed abruptly and he lowered his face until I could feel his breath hot against my mouth.

"Daphne," he began.

"Greyson," I hissed back.

He brought his face closer, and his voice grew dark,

"I am going to destroy every piece of dignity you have in your perfect body. You will scream for me, because I say you will, and your eyes will stay on mine, because that is where they belong. Understood?"

My eyes were wide as I nodded.

Fuck.

This man owned me, and I was so ashamed of it.

Yet, every hormone in my body was not.

I was practically itching for him on the inside while my mind tried to pry away from the feeling. But it was like a drug, and I was giving in to the high.

Him not breaking my eye contact was enough to make me go insane.

"I-"

We both froze as footsteps were audible from the stairwell.

My eyes grew wide as I jumped up and pushed Greyson off of me to gather my clothes, and dress myself. Grey ran to find his shirt and we scrambled to put ourselves back together.

I looked up to find his eyes on mine.

My chest rose up and down and my stomach fluttered.

But I knew something about this wasn't right.

"Daphne I- we should-"

"It's okay Greyson. We don't have to bring it up again," I replied quickly. I turned away before he
could say anything else and slipped up the stairs.