The Types/Info

Minor warning

I hope no one is sensitive to LGBT+ relationships or anything like neopronouns.As this story could could contain this.

Inspirations

These are my amazing inspirations!Shhh I know it's like credits but whatever.

UltimateFanWing was a great inspiration to the names,elements,and types.

+Deviantart was a great inspiration with all the great art of dragons and creatures these animals were based off of.

The Elemental types

The elemental types can exhale a breath or anything to do with their element or biome.(Ex:Flame Drakon blast fire from their mouths.)

Flame Dragon

Storm dragon

The Normal Types

The Normal types are dragons that cannot shoot anything from their mouths or nothing rises of their scales.(Ex:Arctic Drakon only have heat insulation.)

Tide Dragon

Jungle Dragon

Tundra Dragon/Raptor

Savannah Dragon

They are sorted into two groups because Elementals or an elemental type is surprising stronger than normal types in more ways.(Breath,abilities,etc.)

The Dragon Types

Storm Dragon

Description:Beefy dragons with long tails,large wings,and a fluffy mane that trails down their back to the tip of their tails.Their pallet runs through Pale yellows to dark maroons.

Abilities:Can breathe fires in varieties of colors.Some breathe lighting.Static manes and great fliers.

Flame Dragon

Description:The smaller of the types.They have decent sized wings and 3-5 spikes at the tips of their tails.They range from the red-gold to dark oranges.

Abilities:Breathe fire,Can withstand extremely hot temperatures.Fire proof scales.

Tide Dragon

Description:Dolphin tails,fish fins on their tails.Their wide colors head through salmon pinks to green yellow.

Abilities:Can breathe underwater with gills.Webbed paws and can paddle fast with a dolphin tail.

Tundra Dragon

Description:Stand upright like raptors.Manes like lions on their necks.A spike on their tails.Usually are pale golds,browns,grays,and blacks,can be white.

Abilities:can withstand cold temperatures,extreme hearing.Extra sharp claws for grip on ice.

Jungle Dragon

Description:Any colors.Frills all over their bodies that extend and retract.Shiny.

Abilities:Glide like flying squirrels.Very flexible with very durable claws that retract and extend.

Savanna Dragon 

Description:Pale dragons with small wings.Usually very lean and skinny.

Abilities:Survive without water and food for a long time.Very fast runners that can glide.Venomous teeth.