Everyone part 3

Emma P.O.V.
"Who's turn is it ?" I asked. "Mine"said Nico "

Nico P.O.V.
"Mine "I said "T or D Bella" "Uh Dare " "I dare you to go to Mr.D and sing Monster" " Really Nico really " she said looking confused "Oh yah he hates that song" "Ah sh**" so we went to the big house we found Mr.D in the kitchen." Hi Mr.D I want to sing some thing for you" she said " "OK"
@@@@@@@@@@after Monster@@@@@@@@@@@@
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help" Bella yelled Mr. D was chasing her with his vines. Bella tried to swing Tideripe they just kept growing. After she said it was a dare we walked back to cabin 3 . "Bella your turn"

Bella P.O.V.
"Bella your turn" Nico said to her "Melly T or D " " truth" Melissa said " What is your fear ?" I asked " snakes spiders and heights." She said with a sigh. Now I know my BFF secrets!

Melissa P.O.V.
I can't believe Bella made me say my fears in front of Conner my crush. " T or D Nico" hope I din't blush." dare" he answered "Go to your crush and kiss them on the lips and ask them out!" I squealed. He started to walk near me and then BAM he kissed Thalia and asked her out. She said "yes cause I'm you girl friend" and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Awesome!" He yelled. And they held hands for the rest of the game.

Persilla P.O.V.
"My turn finally " " T or D Annabeth " " hmmm truth" "who was your first crush?" I asked " well a guy named Eric but he was in my kindergarten class" she confessed "really Eric Mantle ha he was a jerk! " Emma yelled. "Yah I know he dated like 5 girls at a time I was one" she laughed "stupid jerk I would never do lat to you Annabeth I swear on the river Syx " Percy promised.

Annabeth P.O.V.
"Thanks Percy." I said "T or D Leo" " Dare baby " he screamed " Katie can I talk to you quickly " I asked " Yah" she said " can I have some dragon peppers " " really those are really hot?"she said " Oh ya!" So she ran to the Demeter cabin and picked some dragon peppers and a gave them to me. "Leo eat these " I held out the peppers he took them and shoved them in his pie hole." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he ran a round frantically so we just paid no attention to him. Later he was back to normal.

Leo P.O.V.
"Anita T or D" " dare dude" she answered " I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in the room!" So I just lit my self of fire and smiled. " who my that be Leo" she asked " Me Anita I'm on fire !!!!!!!! Kiss me!" I said surprised " Oh whoops" she gave me a kiss on the lips. Clarisse looked like a mad man. " YES!!!!!!" I screamed and started to run cause Clarisse started to chase me.