Everyone part 5

Jason P.O.V.
Man that was funny so it was my turn who am I going to do? "Anita T or D" "um Dare"she sighed. "I dare you to talk in 3rd person for the rest of the game" I said. "Anita is not happy" Anita said. "Ok Anita our turn" I said "Anita is so happy" she said.

Anita P.O.V.
"Anita is so happy"I said. Jason dared me to speak in 3rd person. I'm getting him back. "Anita says T or D Conner" " dare baby!" He shouted. "Anita says go get your sister Jessica and ask here to play" I say. Conner walks to the Hermes cabin and asks his sister to play. (Jessica has long blond wavy hair,green eyes and great sense of humour). " Jess you wanna play Truth or Dare" Conner asks "Sure Conner why not" Jessica answers. So they walk out of the Hermes cabin and come in cabin 3.

Conner P.O.V.
Uh my stupid sister is playing this awesome game. Well I'm getting her back. "Jessica T or D" I asked "um Dare I dare you to leave this game and never ever again" I said "WHAT YOU INVITES ME YOU LOSER!!!!!!" She yelled then stormed out. YES my sister is gone!

Emma P.O.V.
After Jessica was gone we where about to get back to get back to the game green smoke kept filling the room then a BAM! I woke up in a cave.