Basketball Try Out

Wang Yibo POV

 Just as I expected Zhan and I were looking at each other when we got off my motorbike

Just as I expected Zhan and I were looking at each other when we got off my motorbike.  I turned Zhan to me and removed his helmet.

"Is Zhan the one with Yibo ????"

"It's Zhan but isn't those two enemies fighting together ???" - whispered the gossipers around us.  I can't look at them because it is not in my vocabulary to get angry and look like a bad trip. After all, I'm well known for being the coolest guy.

"Zhan, what are you looking at? Let's go to my Class ..."

Zhan just followed me even though it is against his will, I pulled him to hurry I do not want to ruin my day because of them.

"What are you up to with me? Shame on me and make me look like a Loser because I will obey you Yibo ??"

"So you are absorbed in what the bad influences around you say. ??"

"I don't even want to assume that we are OK even though everyone knows that We are rivals ..."

I just turned a deaf ear to what Zhan was saying so that he would stop what he was saying.

Until we get to my Economics Subject.

I see the shock in the eyes of Zhan's friends who are my classmates.  There seems to be a bad influence in Zhan because I allow him to be brought and sit in my Class.

Zhan turns his attention to his friends but I continue to elbow him so as not to focus on his friends.

Zhan would have started arguing with me again but our professor Ms.  Bevs Oabmalab.

"Class, Listen... Our School is looking for New Varsity if you want to try out later after this subject sign up with me ok ???"

Zhan looked at me with a smile on his face that wanted to convey something.

"After your Subject, I will sign up for Try out. The Varsity Title cannot be taken from me ..."

"Ok, Fine I will join too ..."

"What? Please don't on first of all you will not win my moves... I just pushed you to upset you, And the Title MVP is already attached to me so do not intervene if you do not want to miss you in the ring  ... "

"Ok let's see ..."

I saw him stare at me and I smiled deep inside I wanted to see him irritated, I found it cute.

We were in the middle of the lesson when suddenly ahead fell on my shoulder.  I thought Zhan meant to hurt me but I saw that he slept well while leaning on me.

Luckily  Ms.  Bevs give us an Activity so he did not saw us up but I informed him to Ms.Bevs who will sit in our class.

I took out my cellphone and took a picture of him while sleeping.  The noise of his snoring.  The Prince of evil is lacking sleep.