Marciline and Bennet a journey to the past

(I dont own any cartoon network charachters.)

Intro:

*We fade in to see the group has grown tired as they appear to be moving along sluggishly, as cat comes flying into view from afar holding an umbrella that she made from a purple shrit she "found" from a witches home somewhere in the forest they just got out off, and bones from the dead beasts that littered the ground.*

"Hey hey hey, Marciline!....look what i made for you since i know u cant be in the sun and its soon to come out of hiding, seeing on how we traveled all night." She said handing the umbrella to her vampire friend with a smile.

"Oh gee, wow Cat, thanks so much its so adorable and helpful." She returned the smile, then opened her new sun deflector.

"You guys, theres a house up ahead....if no one lives there do you guys think we could rest for a while?" Asks Jake looking down at his human brother whom he was holding like a sleeping baby since he was infact deep asleep.

"That sounds marvelous Jake, how bout it you two? What do you say?"Cat came out asking the two demons after giving her impute on Jakes question.

The two demons looked at eachother, Bennet rose his eyebrows up and down two times at Marcey with a smile. She rolled her eyes at him then turned to Cat and agreed to the idea of sleep in the far off house if it was abandoned.

They approached the house that was the faded color brown and a caved in chimney and crows flying out of the holes in the roof, as the group carefully inspected it and came to the conclusion it was infact abandoned, maybe for years, even decades.

As they entered through the door way closing the crooked door behind them, they begin taking out the sleeping bag pills adding water to grow them to size and crawling into the bags, drifting off into sweet slumber.

*veiw point blackness followed by being shook and opingng eyes grudgingly to see Bennet as the culprit.*

Whispering "Marciline wake up, come on lets ho for a float, this area is familiar. Lets go while the others are still asleep. I left a note on Cats forehead incase they wake to find us missing." Bennet whispered to her then motioning towards Cat with the peice of paper on her face.

"Ok, fine. Lets go." She says then *punch* "Oww, hey what was that for?" He asks rubbing his arm in slight pain. "Thats for waking me up, we've been traveling all night, im exhausted you banana nutt bread." She replied, then floats out the crucked doorway as she opens her new umbrella, entering the sunlight.

Bennet still rubbing his arm from the punch smiles as his female friend leaves the house occupied by the rest of the crew, he then exits as well.

Outside he catches up to Marciline as they both hover over the lush green feild with white flowers in bloom and some pink ones here and there, complemented by the beautiful rays of sunlight and butterflies, both of which you dont see in the nightoesphere.

"Hey Marcey, do you remember the first time we ever saw a butterfly?" As he asked her this question he let a butterfly rest on his pointer finger. It was yellow with pink dots, one big one on the two top wings and three smaller ones on the two bottom wings.

"Bennet thats silly to remember, i mean its pointless." She replied bluntly.

"No not really, remember thats the day we went through the portal and stuff blew up and the group-"

"Bennet i know, i just rather not remember that stuff. Some things are better left forgotten." She cut in, then started to think about how all she remembered from that day was getting lost during the mushroom war, but then as the butterfly flew off her friends finger and to Marciline its flight seemed rather slow, then the background changed, revealing her forgotten memory.