Chapter-1 all about casey

Casey lives in Australia with her mum, her brother Tyler and her dad. Casey loves to catch up with her friends and especially her boyfriend Lachlan.Mosca. Casey has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Lachlan has brown hair and brown eyes as far as I know. Casey love to roller skate she has been in many competitions such as nationals witch she came 8th in. Casey loves her family and especially her poppy.

One time Casey was at a shop called boost boost juice. She was ordering a justice crush as she loves justice crew and she was vet suspicious about the guy that was surfing her he looked very like Lenny Pearce. Casey finally got the guys to ask him what is name was and he said Kyle but it wasn't. Casey left even more suspicious the next thing you know ✌️Kyle✌️was behind her. Casey finally stopped for him and he said call me and gave her is number.

Once Casey got home she rang Mia. Mia answers." Hello I'm kinda busy", "we'll I'm sure can wait", said Casey. "Ok whatever", I was just at boost and I share the guy that was serving me was Lenny Pearce but he said that his name was Kyle. "I doubt that it was the Lenny Pearce ", monned Mia. "Ok I'll call in 30 if your that busy" ok bye said Mia.