( 2~)

You were sitting on the couch almost asleep. The day was pretty much boring and nothing interesting happened. All you  did was watch the flames dancing on the fireplace when I heard the door opening. 

Duke: Hey toots, how's it going?

Yoh sighed 

Y/N: Everything is so boring….

Duke leans close to your ear

Duke: Are you sure it is boring?

A wave of tingles crossed your body and your face started to turn red. You felt Duke sliding his fingers down from your neck to your shoulders. 

Duke: Oh toots, I love touching your skin… it's so soft and warm with all the sweet blood under it. It turns me on so bad… 

Your face got red worse and you heard Duke laughing. He grabbed you and placed you on his lap resting his head on the crotch of your neck.  After a while Duke started to play with your hair looking on your eyes.  Duke's eyes were full of love, care but also lust. He smiles 

Duke: So...toots You like sitting on my lap don't you~ 

You Blushed and try to move but his hand moved to your hips holding you in place.

Duke: Already leaving toots?

Y/N: I...I guess so 

( Duke placed his hand on your right side of the head leaning it to the right giving Duke a very good look of your neck. Duke licked your neck slowly while his other hand was lifting up your shirt. Until you could realize that Duke took your shirt off and bra. You tried to cover yourself but it was too late. Duke's fangs pierced your skin slowly moving you moan and hold his shoulders. Duke was moaning while sucking more of your blood. After some minutes Duke retreated his fangs and laid you on the couch. Duke got on top of you and kissed you on the lips. Duke took his shirt off and looked at you.

Duke: You deserve a little gift for allowing me to drink your blood.

Once Duke's hands slided under your pants, taking them off. You moaned knowing what will happen. He then smiled at you 

Duke: Like the gift toots?

You moaned when you told him

Y/N: I totally love it…

Duke moved his hand under your underwear taking it off as well and letting it fall near the couch. Duke leaned his face close to your breasts and massaged them slowly while sucking on the nipples… Duke looked at you while slided his middle finger inside you making you moan in pleasure.

Y/N: Ahhh~ DUKE…

Duke: Enjoy it toots~

Y/N: Duke…. Please… Duke… ( Pants)

Duke smirked groaning 

Duke: Yeeees?

Y/N: Fuck me already!

Duke: Ah~ I was waiting to hear it! 

( Duke took out his finger and took off his pants and underwear. Duke grabbed you and placed you on the floor spreading your legs. Duke's hand rested on your breasts squeezing them slowly while he enter you with a deep groan. 

Duke: Y/N~ 

Y/N: Duke~ 

Duke started to thrust fast and deep 

Duke: Toots! YOU ARE SO GOOD, SO TIGHT FUCKING PERFECT! 

Duke was yelling your name pushing himself inside you more and more. You felt that you were getting close and so did Duke. You yelled out his name.