Introduction

What is the story about?
Billie and Marie are childhood best friends. When Marie and her mom moved from Belgium to LA, the O'Connells took them under their wings and became great friends. Follow them on their path to fame, where their friendship will be put to a test. Is their friendship strong enough, or will some feelings ruin the friendship?

The story starts in 2015/2016 to really focus and develop their friendship/relationship, to give more background information on them and their friendship,...

If there'll ever be smut or sensitive topics, I'll put trigger warnings at the top of each chapter!

Who is Marie?
Marie is a character I came up with when I started writing my first Billie fan fic on Wattpad, but i took it down after a few chapters.

The character Marie is based on me. Not to be vain or anything, just because it's easier for me instead of coming up with a whole character and back story. Most parts of her are based on me and my personal life, but some things are fiction. Her face claim is Kylie Jenner, simply because there are a lot of videos and pictures of her that I can use.

With this I'm in NO WAY implying Billie is gay/bi/pan, or 'forcing' her to be. I love Billie for Billie, not for who she likes/loves. This is simply an AU/universe I created to write down my thoughts.

I hope you'll love her and fall in love with them. I'm looking forward to read your thoughts and answer your questions 💗