1 - Beacon Academy

No one's POV

The Bullhead then lands at Beacon Academy and we see Y/n step off it and look at the school.

Y/n: Woah...

Ruby and Yang then step off and say the exact same thing that Y/n did.

Y/n: Man, this view is amazing!!!

Yang: You could say that it's the "Beacon" of our life!

Y/n and Ruby: *groans in anger*

TrapMaster20: *offscreen and not heard by the characters*

Y/n: If I had a tomato, I would be throwing it at you right now.

Y/n then sees some of the other students pass by and Ruby somehow turns into a chibi version of herself.

Ruby: Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff!!

Another student then passes by.

Ruby: And she's got a fire sword!!!

Ruby then starts to wander off, as Yang grabs her hood.

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons.

Ruby: Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us!!!

Y/n: If only you knew about blades...

Ruby: They're so cool!

Y/n: Well, don't you have your own weapon?

Yang: Yeah, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better.

Yang: Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some new friends of your own?

Ruby: But why would I need friends when I have you and Mythra?

Y/n: Well-

Before Y/n can say anything else, Yang interrupts him.

Yang: Well... Actually my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, c'ya, bye.

As Yang runs off with her friends, Y/n quickly regains his balance as Ruby starts to get dizzy.

Ruby: Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed t go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? ...Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing...

Ruby then falls down and lands on someone's stuff.

Y/n: You alright Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah, I'm fine.

???: What are you two doing!?