1.22 moquito repellent

"You guys are awfully quiet" jaemin said as he finally sat down at the table to eat dinner with the other three. However haechan and Aera remained to not speak. Jisung's eyes scanned over them intently before turning back to the friend rice which was cooked up amazingly by jaemin.

"Do you guys have any spare paint?" Haechan asked not bothering to look up from his plate.

"There should be some in the shed" jisung said and haechan nodded before quickly finishing his meal and leaving the table earlier than the other three.

"I'll do the dishes tonight, just leave them in the sink" he said before he left through the door, wearing a hooded jacket he found by the door this time, before bringing his bike into the medium sized shed. There wasn't much room but he had to work with what he had.

"What the hell happened between you two?" Jaemin asked but he only recieved Aera shaking her head in dismissal of the question as she was no longer bothered to  talk about it.

"Did he say anything to yo-"

"I can handle it myself" she said giving him a cold glare making him sigh. Aera didn't know exactly what she was going through, why she wanted to be around him and why she wished haechan would pull her back into a kiss again. It wasn't her first, far from it as well considering her last relationship went quite far. But it was the first time someone ever made her feel so safe while being so soft. Maybe that's what attracted her to him. The mystery of how he was cold and closed off to everyone else except her. She liked that. She felt special, useful. She felt like she was wanted and that her mother like personality was actually....accepted rather than criticised as over dramatic.

"Where are you going?" Jisung asked as she abruptly stood up from the seat and put on a rain jacket that she brought down from her room. Ignoring their calls, she lifted up the hood and tip toed to the area where the shed was, hoping to not get her sneakers too wet. With the sound of her arrival haechan immediately looked up from his attempt to lean his bike against something.

"What are you......doing here?" Haechan asked as she stood up from his crouched position and eyed the girl that was staring at him.

"I....just needed to get....something...?" She said in a questioning tone before rummaging through the products in the shelf as if she was really here to look for something.

"Like....mosquito repellent?" Haechan asked with a small smile as he realised the products she picked up just for the sake of seeming busy.

"Yeah....what's wrong with me wanting some.......mosquito repellent" she said looking at him and cocking a brow making him smile even more at her.

"Cute" he said under his breath

"What?" She asked genuinely not hearing him but she saw the soft eyes and the faint blush on his cheek. The first time she saw him blush. It was cute.

"We're in the middle of a storm. I doubt some mosquitoes are going to be around. Just go back inside before you catch a cold. You dont need to check up on me" haechan said before turning to his bike. The smile was threatening to never leave his face at this point.

"I wasn't checking up on you-"

"Mhm" haechan hummed with a tone of sarcasm

"I'm not here to-"

"Okay" haechan said again in the same tone making her huff and cross her arms over her chest.

"What are you doing anyway" she asked him as she leaned leaned against one of the wooden shelves and watched him wipe his bike dry and he smiled as he figured out why she was here.