2.11 genesis

The sound of laughter and giggles were cut short when the smashing of thick glass was heard, the vibrations of the sound echoed around the walls of the 4 floored mansion, gainining immediate attention from the the leader.

"what was that?" taeil said looking at taeyong.

"eveyone get down!" taeyong said, all too familiar with what comes next. everyone immediately crouched down onto the ground and almost immediately shots were fired. although haechan tried to call out her name, she couldn't hear him. it was happening all to quickly for her. she was just standing there, stuck there in her position. it was until a few seconds later, haechan pulled her down to the ground beside him before cupping his hands over her ears. she couldn't help but look up in fear with shaking eyes, but once they met his concerned ones she snapped out of the trance. this was it. the beginning.

"is eveyone okay?" jungwoo was the first to break the silence once the gunshots stopped. his happy and upbeat voice now turned serious as he checked to make sure every one in the room was alright.

"was that gunsh-" ten who was making his way to the living room from the infirmary was shushed by taeyong who placed a finger on his lips.

Aera looked at taeyong before getting up slowly even though haechan used most of his power to hold her back.

"let's go check if its clear" aera said and taeyong slowly nodded, still taken back by the event that suddenly occured.

"you should stay he-"

"i'll be fine" aera said once more, she was the first to leave the living room and headed into the kitchen. haechan sprung up to his feet and followed her to the kitchen making sure that she wasn't alone.

"hey be careful" he said holding her hand as he looked around the kitchen to see broken glass everywhere. the large window smashed in from the outside. taking careful steps to the large stone that laid on the floor with a small white paper attached to the rock with a rop, she used the sleeve of the hoodie she borrowed from jaemin to scraped the small glass shards off it. by now more people were in the kitchen, this time with their own personal choice of weapons to make sure thyey were safe. haechan carefully walked to the window and looked out only to see no one outside.

opening up the white paper that was attached aera saw and list of numbers.

37.362433, 127.33474

2406

2130

"did you find anything?" yuta asked stepping into the kitchen

"no one's surrounding the house" haechan said

"must have been sniper shots, none of the bullets penetrated through" doyoung said

"only SKZ enforces this kind of terror tactic, they're probably trying to send a message" taeyong concluded

"what message?" doyoung said with a sigh

"type these coordinates in, i think they're trying to meet you guys" aera said giving the peice of white paper to taeyong. taeyong eyed the paper and immediately gave it to yuta who rushed up the stairs with jaehyun behind him.

"you okay?" taeyong asked looking at aera who nodded

"you did well aera, but you look too pale, go and get some rest" taeyong said 

"i'll bring you some soup later" taeil said and aera nodded. they gave haechan a look before he nodded and guided her out of the kitchen.