beach

Hisoka and illumi were in the car and hisoka insisted to drive cuz well illumis driving can be queit dangerous, as they were driving hisoka looked at the Road and said " so we should probably go make a stop at the store before going so we can get a pair of swim shorts for you, how does that sound?~" he said with a light smile and placing a hand on illimis thig and rubbing it lightly, illumi looked down to hisokas hand then back up to the road "hmh"
"Are you exited? It's like a date♡"

Illumi looked at hisoka who was smiling "not really, I dont really like spending time in the sun, but I appreciate you macking this in to a date. Thank you"

Hisoka nodded "ofcourse♡ anything for you lumi"

Hisoka pulled over to a small store that was over the road from a beach hisoka stepped out and opend the door for illumi "well here we are~ I'm sure we can find something here"

Illumi nodded and they both walked in holding hands >.<

The 2 walked around in the store looking for the right pair, hisoka found a black pair with a a stripe of green around one side of the shorts "how about this lumi?"
Hisoka held up the pair of shorts, illumi simply shrugged "sure"
Hisoka smiled and nodded "I'll get a new pair aswell~"
Then started looking through the racks, he found a pair, they were pink and purple checkered, he lifted them up to show illumi "how about these for me?~"
Illumi shook his head " sure I guess"
Hisoka stood up straight and walked up to illumi, "alright my love let's go pay and get going"

Illumj nodded and the 2 payed then walked out of the store macking their way across the street to the beach.

Hisoka took in a deep breath smelling the fresh air and the scent of the beach "this is nice isn't it!"
Illumi hummed not liking the thought of getting burned or getting sand in his hair he would much rather just go in a pool or a hot tub. They then went to the changing rooms and got in to their swim trunks, hisoka walks out and calls for illumi "hey illu I'm done, you almost ready?" Illumi stayed quiet for a while before saying "hisoka I dont want to"
Hisoka:" come on my love what's wrong" then knocked on the stall before coming in and closing the door behind him, he saw illumi sitting on the floor changed In to his swim ware, he crouched infront of illumi and set his hand on illumis cheek "is it because of the scars?" Illumi looked to hisoka then nodded slightly before setting his head back down "I didn't think this through, what if people stare"
Hisoka rubbed light circles on illumis cheek with his thumb "it will be ok lumi, if somebody makes you feel bad in anyway I will make it my job to end their lives, your beautiful lets go♡" illumi sighed and nodded "ok.. fine" Hisoka smiled and helped illumi stand up "shall we go~!" Illumi nodded and walked with hisoka holding his arm between his, before hioska let go and speed walked over to a spot for them to sit. Illumi let a small smile form on his face as he saw hisoka call for him to sit under one of the big beach umbrellas, he made his way there and hisoka already had the sunscreen propped in his hand "come here lumi~ I'll help you"

Illumi stood infront of hisoka his arms crossed over his torso trying to cover as much as he could without being obvious, hisoka took illumis hands and held them in his then lead them to illumis waist "illu please you dont need to be insecure your perfect~" illumi looking up slightly from the small height difference "ok hisoka..."

Hisoka had laid a towel down and illumi laid down on his stomach, then felt a cold cream put on his back and hisoka messaging it in "this feels nice hisoka"

Hisoka smiled and sat down on top of illumi continuing to message the cream in

"Hey loser"

Hisoka looked over his shoulder to the voice "excuse me?-"
"Oh! Machi, hello"

Illumis eyebrow twitched from annoyance knowing if machi mas there chrollo was probably there, and he was right. Illumi hears someone clear their throat then start to talk
"Ah hello hisoka and illumi~ what brings you guys here"