Chapter 12

Thank you for waiting patiently. This won the vote so here you go..hihi.
Enjoy and happy reading.

“Son, Zhan. Did you remember the first day you met? Your necklace glowed. That's the confirmation you are destined to each other. Second, when each of you is in danger, it will glow but you can't see it. Instead, it will pierce in your chest invisibly and turns warm giving a sign that you or your mate is in danger. Your necklace is an invisible Ying and Yang.”

“What do you mean Dad?” Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan touch their chest and took out the invisible necklace.

“Both of you carry the same strength of energy.” Mr. Wang explained and touches Wang Yibo's cheek.

“Dad, I feel Zhan is stronger than me.” Wang Yibo pouts feeling dominated.

Xiao Zhan chuckles and pulls Wang Yibo closer to his side.

“I am not...I just don't want someone to touch my man.” Xiao Zhan said with blushing cheeks.

Mr. Wang smiles with the two lovey-dovey who are so obvious with their feelings to each other and speak.

“Your Uncle Qiren and I tried to trace Xiao Zhan's bloodline.”

“You did?” Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan asked in unison.

“The truth is, I knew it from the start who is Xiao Zhan on the first day he dines with us. When I saw you inside the barn with your glowing necklaces, I was in doubt at first. But on the dining table when his eyes turn red, I confirmed he is the missing son of Xiao Er and Xiao Yi Yue.

“Xiao Er? Xiao Yi Yue?” The two said in unison and look at each other again.

Mr. Wang just nods thrice and starts to narrate Xiao Zhan's origin.

Xiao Zhan's grandfather is a powerful Alpha and married to a rare Omega with superstrength and gave birth to a strong baby boy named Xiao Er.

Xiao Er's father can summon and forbid any group of the pack to transform into wolves. Every leader of the pack is after him because of his power.

When Xiao Er turns 21, he becomes the secret target of their enemies because of the necklace he is wearing.

It was told that the necklace has a drop of pure blood of an Alpha and Omega’s power and their strength instilled in it.
If they got the necklace, they can transform into a wolf again. Little did Xiao Er know that his parents drained their power and energy and transfer them all to the necklace's stone.

Because of the threat and to keep the power intact, Xiao Er's father split the stone of the necklace and forge them into Ying and Yang and let Xiao Er wear them.

The Ying stone has both the strength and power to command and can dominate any form of the hybrid. Ying is a negative stone and might harm severely. Only the Yang can oppose, control and even balance the energy because Yang has the pure blood of an Alpha and Ying has the pure blood of the rare Omega.