Chapter 10

Welcome back, dear readers. Thank you for patiently waiting.

Enjoy and happy reading.

"Bobo...I want ice cream."

"Bunbun, we don't have stocks. Why you keep eating ice cream?"

"I just love how it melts in my mouth...please buy for me..."

Wang Yibo knows he did Xiao Zhan hard last night and still groaning in pain every time he will move.

"Then stay here, I will go out and buy for you loads of ice cream."

"Yes, please...I love you..."

"Mn. I love you.."

Wang Yibo pinch the tip of Xiao Zhan's
nose and it quickly turns pink like a reindeer.

"Ouch..compensate me, right now!"

"I'm going." Wang Yibo kisses him on his lips. He understood Xiao Zhan wants a kiss as compensation for pinching his nose.

"Come home soon okay, I miss you right now.."

"Gosh, if you are saying cute words like that. I think I will not leave at all.."

"Go now, I am really craving ice cream."

Wang Yibo left and Xiao Zhan tried to stand up. Shit! My butt hurt so much. But I can't stop him. It felt so good.

Xiao Zhan is feeling light-hearted and even Wang Yibo is away, his instinct is telling him that Wang Yibo is doing fine right now.

So that's how the marking works? My wolf is telling me that he is happy. It feels like our heart and mind are connected now. This is all good.

Xiao Zhan fixes the beddings and take shower. They just had their breakfast in bed and it's 11:30 am already. After taking shower, he is expecting Wang Yibo has arrived but he is wondering why Wang Yibo is not yet home.

Xiao Zhan touches his necklace unconsciously. Xiao Zhan's body becomes better and it feels like he regained his energy and he feels pain in any part of his body.

Mom...Dad...

The first and last time he saw the pendant of the necklace glows when he first met Wang Yibo at the old barn. Xiao Zhan rubs the pendant. He jolted when it glows like fire. Originally, it was white and bright color, how come it turns bright red this time?

Xiao Zhan suddenly remembers the red bracelet he saw. He flicked his fingers, he now remembers. The guy on the counter assigned to that ice cream parlor is wearing it and a close friend of Arthur Chen? Wait! Ba-dump!

Xiao Zhan's heart beats fast as his memory becomes clear to him.

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo is heading back home when he noticed that the ice cream label says it is chocolate flavor.