Oliver wood - Anal smut

Y/N POV
We were just lying head to toe on the astronomy tower floor, I had cast a spell so paper planes for flying above our heads.

Oliver: "Y/n? Have you ever done it?"

I was so shocked I sat right up and crossed my legs, the paper planes fell to the ground.

Y/n: "Why are you asking me that? You know about me and Fred."

Oliver then sat right up too and looked out the big window, no one was there, it was 8pm and after curfew but it's so easy to get past flinch so we do this almost every night. He then turned his head to face me and smiled.

Oliver: "I just wanna knowwwww, come on! What did you both do? Promise I won't tell."

He shoved his pinky towards me and I just laughed.

Y/n: "I don't think you have kept a secret in your entire life Wood."

He crossed his legs and shuffled so he was sitting right in front of me. He then smirked and started to put his finger tips on my ankles gently, I looked down and smiled.

Y/n: "What are you doing Oliver, just friends- you know that."

I then turned to face the window and his hand slipped off me. He let out a sigh but I could tell he was smiling.

Oliver: "I fucked Pansy Parkins you know"

I turned to him and smiled widely, eyes bulging- I then shoved him. We both started laughing so much.

Y/n: "You think I didn't know that!! Told you, you can't keep a secret."

Oliver then slid his arm round my waist and pulled me closer to him and then he whispered into my hair.

Oliver: "I could keep a thousand secrets for you."

Then he pulled me in closer and I smiled, he was the fittest in the whole of his house. I have heard by many that he is incredible in bed, no strings attached. This could be an okay idea... I turn my body to him and he does the same and I look at him up and down, mainly down though, and I bite my lip. He smirks at me hardly and puts his hand out for me to hold and I take it, he then stands up and he then helps me up. He walks us over to the corner of the tower where a table and chair sits and he thuds down onto the chair, one of his hands lying on the table and the other he is still holding mine with. He then yanks on my hand for me to kneel in front of him and I smile up at him as I am sat in front of his crotch.

Oliver: "Go on then princess, show me what you showed Fred"

I lick my lips and unbutton my first 3 buttons on my shirt and Oliver leans his head back and moans, I look in front of my to his trousers to see he has a rather large bulge in them and I can't wait to see what I am in for. I take my bobble from my wrist and tie my hair up and Oliver groans again. he takes his hand and starts to rub his cock through his trousers. I go and put my hand in-front of his and push it away, I unbutton his trousers and unzip his fly. He raises one eyebrow at me and smirks.

Oliver: "Excited sweetie? Ready to do some hard work?"

Y/n: "Daddy I will work as hard as possible for you."

And then I pull down his boxers a big to reveal his huge throbbing dick that laid under the fabric. I smile and look right up at his as I clasp my mouth round the first few inches and I go down, sucking as hard as I can and as rough as I can. He then leans his head back and exhales shakily and moans. I start to go faster, bobbing my head up and down Daddy's cock. Oliver then starts to moan a lot and then I start going slower and he wraps his large hand round the back of my head and starts to force roughly his cock down my throat and I start to groan because it feels so good having him in my mouth and i start to moan and moan and so does he. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter through my short skirt. Oliver then starts to go harder on the back of my head and he starts to groan faster and I know he is about to cum. He goes harder and harder on my head and grips me harder and then he lets out a gasp and a large moan and he cums in my mouth and i swallow and he laughs.

Oliver: "Very, very good girl. If you are like that all the time you better watch out or you will end up with my cock up your arse every day."

Y/n: "That sounds amazing to me daddy."

I say as I get up off the floor and lead on my stomach on the desk and take my hands under my skirt and pull down my dripping underwear. My arse is visible to Oliver and he smirks and then puts his hand on either side of my hips, I can feel his massive cock right next to my arse hole. I have done anal many times before and I love it, such a different, more bigger feeling. Oliver then spits on his finger tips and wipes my arsehole.

Oliver: "Well I guess you would love this then princess."

Then he slowly puts his cock inside my arse and I moan softly. He then takes a tighter grip of my hips and thrusts hard into me and I moan again and he is groaning loudly also. He keeps thrusting hard and the table is thudding against the wall and as Oliver gets faster the thudding gets louder and I lean over the table more. Still thrusting hard, Oliver takes one hand off my hip and pulls hard on the bobble in my hair and then it falls out and my head comes back up to his chest while he is still thrusting into me. He then says into my hair.

Oliver: "You have the best arse I have ever fucked."

I smile and then push back into him which makes him moan more and then he starts to go faster and I know he is about to come as he pulls my hips into him and I make me and him walk over to the wall and lean my chest against it while he fucks my arse harder and harder. He starts to moan higher pitches and so do I and we are both a moaning mess as he thrusts me into the walk more and more and then he takes hold of the wall with one of his hands and I see his veins on his hand as he clings onto a stone and it sets me over the edge.

Y/n: "Oliver I- I'm going to cum. Don't pull out it feels so so good in my fat arse"

Oliver: "Don't *moan* worry I wo- *moans louder*"

He then thrusts one last time harder and comes into me as I do aswell, cum dripping all down my leg. We moan together and ride out or highs and I take my hand and start to rub my clit and moan.

Oliver: "Don't worry you have been a very good girl. I will take care of that and he then puts his arm around my waist and starts to play with my clit roughly over the top of my hand and I start to moan softly as I love it when people touch me roughly as it feels like vibrating.
He then takes me hips and spins me around to face him and he gets on his knees and starts to eat all my cum out and sticks his toung hard on my clit and I start to moan so loudly as he speeds up.

Y/n: "Oh YES DADDY YES. Thank *moan* thank you daddy oh MERLIN DADDY"

I start to moan faster and faster as Oliver eats me out more and more and I am about to cum again.

Y/n: "OH MERLIN OLI- OLIVERR"

I then groan loudly and exhale as I cum. Oliver then comes back up to face me and goes in to kiss me quickly. I go on my tip toes and kiss him back.

Oliver: "Tomorrow too?"

Y/n: "Yes daddy."