Nettlepaw *OPEN*

Name: Nettlepaw

Gender: She cat 

Appearance: A very small light grey she cat, with white underbelly, paws, ear tips and tail tip . She also has fur that sticks out in places, and won't slick down.

Personality: she can be unknowingly rude, but when she wants to nail you with an insult watch out. She is almost always the smartest cat in the den, and has the best sense of humor ever. She is small, but swift, cunning, witty and most of all, playful. She hates the idea of having a mate and kits, and would rather spend her life exploring and serving her clan.

Warrior apprentice

 Clan: Shadowclan 

Mother: Blazingfire 

Father: Tawnystorm

Sisters: Bluepaw, Songpaw, Tigerpaw, Emberpaw, Flametooth (Flametooth is older. Same age as Stormsnow and Lightwhisker)

Brothers: Stormsnow, Lightwhisker (older litter, half brothers. Same age as Flametooth)

Backstory: Nettlepaw has a reputation for taking kits out of camp, teaching younger apprentice advanced moves, things like that. She is of the mind set of 'why bother following the rules when no one ever gets hurt when they are broken' and loves getting away with it. She has always loved being in unknown territory, after going on a quest with her sisters as a young apprentice . She and a few other cats who love to explore, now go out in leaf-bare to search for new prey, far outside of clan borders. She loves it.

Winners:

1st place -

2nd place -

3rd place -