micah.

feeling relaxed he asked whose next ? he looked at Travis any information he asked instead of answering Travis looked around the room and choose and picked up the hammer surprising laith " hmm I like it " he took the hammer and swung it hitting Levi on his collarbone and continued to smash the hammer all over his body, the blood was all over just gushing out, laith continued to hit Levi until he was unrecognizable.

once he stopped he put the hammer between his legs and rolled up his sleeves and picked the hammer back and put it behind his neck. he looked back at Micheal and told him to pick two people Micheal nervously glanced at the men he didn't want to choose but he had to. he decided since he didn't like drew and dre that's who he would choose once he said their names laith just waited to see what they would do they didn't attempt to run away or talk so laith took the opportunity upon himself he walked over to the table and picked up a glass bottle " open your mouth" he told dre,laith didn't like dre at all seeing as he was the one person who hurt Izzy.

laith opened the bottle and was ready to pour the acid in his mouth " are you crazy man that acid I ain't do shidd " laith put him and headlock and found his attempts funny he let him go and gave Micheal a look.

Michel grabbed him and kept him steady so laith wasted no time in shoving it down his throat

and when Micheal let him go blood was coming out of his mouth and they all stared at him as he held his throat it was such a movie scene for laith.

he looked at drew, drew was watching the scene unfold in horror he wasn't ready to die but he knew if you worked with laith your work should come first, he thought maybe he could make a deal with him

unfortunately for him, laith was no more in a fun mood he walked up to drew before drew could react laith twisted his head harshly instantly killing him.

laith pulled out his gun and was ready to kill the rest until Noah came busted through the door " what Noah can't you see I'm busy with important shidd" Noah was like a brother to laith so he got away with more "well before you carry on with your murder spree your little bodyguard Micah he was in the camera room and deleted the footage of the person in your office, however, our little expert could retrieve the missing parts" he said

" Micah betrayed me " he was heated he wanted mich head immediately he took deep breaths and looked at the remaining men " now you got a second chance to do your work properly," he said as he left for the stairs. his mind was brewing a little bit of torture for Micah because nobody betrays him and gets away with him. as he walked to his office, he noticed somebody was in it he walked in swiftly "I suggest you don't try to steal anything right now " the person just laughed " well aren't you all bloody " he said laith sighed annoyed " not now ace " ace found this amusing he went to pour him another glass of whiskey Aswell as a glass for laith before he spoke up " well you called me up so what do you need?" laith couldn't believe he was friends with this fool " well somebody broke in my office and they been looking for a few shidd, they took the files and the drive "

ace face tensed although he wasn't in the business with laith they had each other back and this was a problem he looked at his younger brother " get me the footage" he told Noah.

Noah nodded and went to the camera room underneath laiths office that was unknown to most people. laith locked his office before following Noah and ace. Noah pulled up the footage and as they watched it, they were so perplexed so many questions ran through their minds who was this woman? what did she want? what did she want from laith? and why did she take the disc and the documents how did she even know about it

the more times they watched the clip the more questions they had, Noah looked at the screen to decipher why this person was so familiar when it hit him, he jumped up screaming samara. laith and ace got a fright and looked at him although he couldn't figure out why she was there breaking into laith office.