Chapter One ~ A New Adventure

_____________
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*『3rd Person』*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
_____________

"I'm soooooooo booooooooooored..." sighs Ame as he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"*sign* same." Rus answers back, laying next to him.

Ame jolts up suddenly, "hey, why not we do something?"

"Like what? Rus asks curiously.

"Weeeeeeeeell, why not we... do something spontaneous! So let's go, I'm driving!~" he says as he leaves the room, the sounds of stomping feet, jingling keys and a slam of the front door followed after.

Rus rolled his eyes and followed. Ame was always one to do spontaneous things, even if he blindly walks into the nearest problems he sees. One time, they were going on a date at a park and a goose approached them both. Rus slowly and carefully started scooting away, but Ame stood up and yelled at the goose. It was a Canadian goose. Let's just say, good thing Ame likes to hoard things, such as bandages.

Rus laughed at the memory, and closed the front door behind him. He walked out to the car and saw Ame at the wheel. Rus hopped in, buckling himself up. Ame suddenly slammed the gas, causing the both to jerk forwards. Ame smashes his face into his hand, hurting his nose a bit.

"Awww *wince* fucking shit, that hurts like absolute hell. At least it's not bleeding or broken." Ame growled.

Rus signed, messaging the space between his eyebrows, "*sign* this is why I shouldn't let you drive anymore."

They switched places and Rus slowly back out of the driveway and onto the road.

"Woah, you did that so smoothly." Ame gawked at Rus's driving skills.

"Well, I learned how to drive in a blizzard, so this is nothing." Rus said, focusing at the road.

Ame chuckled and stared happily out the window, searching for things that caught his eye. Rus then moved his left hand to rest it on Ame's thigh, causing Ame to turn around to see. Ame grinned, looking up at Rus who was still focused. He then glanced over at Ame to see him staring but quickly looked back at the road, a small blush forming on his face.

Ame looked back at the window and gasped. "*BIG GASP* RUSSIE, LOOK ITS A SHOOTING RANGE!! Can we go please please please?"

"That is not happening." Rus said, not even batting an eye. He continued, "Remember what happened last time we went there? And how you got kicked out?"

"Ooooooh I remember now. Yeah let's not go there, they didn't even have that many guns anyway." Ame with a dismissive tone.

"Oooo! What about there? Nah never mind they are closed. Ooo, what about there? Nope, they are out of business. Ooo what about-"

"Cupcake. I swear if you keep this up, I will push you out the car and make you walk the whole way." Rus said as he shot Ame a death stare.

Ame quieted down and just stared out the window and the passing buildings and stores. Seconds pasted by, then minutes. They many more minutes. Then more. Then more. More seconds. Minutes. Seconds. Minutes. Hour? Seconds. Minutes. It was driving him crazy to stay quite.

"Ah! I can't be quiet anymore! So where are we going anyways, babes?" Ame asked Rus propping his head up with his hand, staring at Rus.

"You'll see, just a few more minutes." Rus said as he softly squeezed Ames thigh, making him jolt up. He then pushed a button to make the seat go back so he could lay down more comfortably. He turned to the side and tried to sleep, Rus's hand moving to his now left thigh.