Prologue

Prologue

     I'm Ocka I live with my little brother Yorika. We live in a town called Crosis. My father was lost at battle during the war of Asmark. He fought to keep the monarchy in place. He went against everything he stood for. He was a hero, but yet he was also a villain. He wasn’t your typical good guy he was an acolyte.

    My brother was a secretive boy he believes that he can make a difference in Grevinar. I hope he can. He is an amazing kid. The other day I noticed something strange about him. He seemed different.

    About 2 years I’ve been living in this place making moves silently against the mayor. I joined something called the rebel’s and they are run by a man who has be a guardian for years. He was an honorable man.

    I met him while meeting with other’s. He wasn’t like us…

    As a guardian he told us that he could feel what others couldn’t and he could hear that of which was never there. He had shown us his abilities by pointing out that a man with black armor was following me.

    I always thought that there was someone there. Maybe there was I don’t really know. One thing was certain it made me more curious about this order I followed. The name of the order was called the Brother’s of Crosis.

    We worked so hard together we were amazing. The people loved us and no one could stop us. The city was almost our’s. Yet when I was supposed to get the order to kill the Mayor I never recieved it personally.

    I knew something went wrong the moment my brother didn’t come home from school. I hope he is alright I just hope.

    Clinging onto my hope I got up from my seat to get to the door. I noticed that it felt like something had gone wrong. I kept thinking to myself why I shouldn't join a cause or at least an order.

    Not the merchant’s guild or the soldier of sema. I wanted to be in an order where justice and legality were apparent. I wanted freedom not suffering because of a tyrant.