March

March 1, 2021
LIFE's JOYFUL JOURNEY
Along Life's Journey there are bumps, sharp curves, ascents, & descents in the road, and without Joy in your heart, you'll become weary & discouraged.
Joy isn't dependent on circumstances in your life, it can transcend them all. Thus, no matter the circumstances in your life you can be Joyful trusting in God as savior, Lord, & friend.
Seek to spread Joy in the world around you.
Allow the Holy Spirit equip you to do this—filling you with continuous delight — as you give God space in your life. Let his light reflect from your demeanor — through your smiles, laughter, & words.
In God's presence there is fullness of Joy. Concentrate on staying close to God & he will lead you along the path of life.

March 2, 2021INFINITE UNTRACEABLE WAYSGod's infinite intelligence & paths are beyond anything we could ever possibly know

March 2, 2021
INFINITE UNTRACEABLE WAYS
God's infinite intelligence & paths are beyond anything we could ever possibly know. The ways in which God works in your life & world are often a mystery to you—beyond tracing out.This presents you with a choice: to resent God's way or to bow before him in wonder & worship.
Go to him with humility in your heart, relinquish your demand to understand; accept the fact that many things are simply beyond your comprehensions.
It's vital to make room for mystery in your worldview because God is infinite & you are finite, the limitations of your mind make it impossible for you to understand a lot of what occurs in your life, & in the world.
Marvel at the depth of the riches of God's wisdom & knowledge.

March 3, 2021
FOREVER LOVE FOLLOWER
God's love for you is not passive; it actively chases after you & leaps into your everyday life.
He discloses himself to you in a variety of ways—words through scripture , or spoken through other peoples, "coincidences" , nature's beauty etc.
Invite him to open the eyes of your heart so you can "see" his blessings in myriad of ways—both small & great.
These signs of his presence strengthen & prepare you for difficulties on the road ahead.
God wants you to not only receive his blessings but take note, treasure, & ponder them in your heart.
Thank him for the ways he shows up in your life.
Remember that nothing in all creation can separate you from his love.