Decemeber

December 1
CHILD OF GOD
The truth is, Jesus didn't set you free from the struggle but set you free to struggle. And you make headway in this struggle by coming back to the heart of the new covenant: your belonging to the Father. In other words, you grow by bringing your life in line with your identity: a loved child of God. Deepening into our belonging to God will lead you down the path of obedience and freedom from shame. Live out the reality that belonging to God is the core of who you are. Rest secure in the message that "God is yours & you are his". He is inviting you to live out this truth, & ground yourself in your identity as his loved child.

December 2WRESTLE MANIA Do you ever find yourself wrestling with something on your own and not only do you continue to struggle, you end up getting hit down repeatedly? Do you feel discouraged by your sin, weighed down by the brokenness around you...

December 2
WRESTLE MANIA
Do you ever find yourself wrestling with something on your own and not only do you continue to struggle, you end up getting hit down repeatedly? Do you feel discouraged by your sin, weighed down by the brokenness around you, distant from God, or apprehensive about your future? While God's heart is for you to live life with him, you often resort to attempting to figure things out on your own. But when you're aware of God's presence with you and look to him in moments of uncertainty or anxiety, you inevitably move forward in the right direction. God's presence is what leads to abundant life! If you are in Christ, know that you are never alone. God is always with you, equipping you with the power that leads to abundant life and strengthening you with hope for a restored world full of his presence.

December 3
EXAMINE
Evil acts begin with evil desires. It isn't enough to ask God to keep you away from temptation, make you stronger, or change your circumstances. You must ask him to change you on the inside-at the level of your desires. God knows your heart and your thoughts. Ask him to test you, point out anything in you that offends him, helping you Grow through whatever you go through, & ultimately lead you along the Path of everlasting Life!

 Ask him to test you, point out anything in you that offends him, helping you Grow through whatever you go through, & ultimately lead you along the Path of everlasting Life!

December 4
GODLY SORROW
The purpose of godly sorrow is to make you more diligent when it comes to changing behavior. When you allow sin into your life, you violate your core of righteousness. At the point of salvation, God literally made you 'the righteousness of God in Christ'. You're a regenerated spirit living in an unregenerated body, and when you permit sin into your life, it violates the very core of who you are! And that will cause you godly sorrow, leading to repentance and turning away from sin. Don't settle for saying, 'This is a habit I can't break. But it's okay because God will forgive me.' Yes, He will forgive you, but He doesn't want you to settle for a cycle of sin, repentance, forgiveness, and then repeating the same sin. He wants you to be strong, courageous, and effective in His service. That's why He's calling you to a higher level.