No Regrets

Scrolling through your best friends Instagram at 3am may not be the most sought-after activity for a Friday night, but it was the one Newt was participating in.
That was until he got a call from said best friend, startling him so much that he accidentally hit the like button of a post from four years ago.
"Newtie~"
"Don't call me that."
"Wanna come to party with me?"
"N-"
"Great! I'll be over in 10."

Newt sighed as Thomas hung up. The boy was a social butterfly, and spent a lot of his time at parties. It was a mystery to Newt how the boy managed to keep his grades so high when he went out on school nights and slept through classes.

Standing up from his bed he walked towards the closet. He saw his reflection in the mirror and groaned- he'd have to shower before the party.

He was still in the shower when Thomas showed up, 5 minutes earlier than he'd said he'd be.
Thomas however, having known the boys I he they were little, pulled a key from his pocket and let himself into the apartment.
"Newt!?"
He walked towards the boys room, hearing the shower running. Making himself at home, he lay down on the bed. There was a journal sitting on the bedside table, and he desperately wanted to read it. He reached a hand out to grab it before stopping himself as he heard the shower click off. Probably for the best, he decided, that's Newts business.
Newt opened the bathroom door, blond hair soaking wet, wearing nothing but a towel hanging low on his waist. Thomas froze.

A drop of water ran from newts hair down and Thomas followed it with hair yes until it was under the towel.
He didn't say a word.

Newt reached into his drawers, withdrawing a pair of boxers. Thomas' breath hitched as the towel fell to the floor. Newts backside was perfectly round, and lightly freckled.

Newt froze. Pulling the boxers up, he turned.
"WHAT THE HELL THOMAS-"
"IM SORRY I DINT- I-" the always perfect Thomas was a blubbering mess. Those boxers left absolutely nothing to the imagination. What blood wasn't shaking through Thomas' surely red face, quickly went downwards.

Newt pulled on a T-shirt over the boxers, not realizing until too late that it was one of Thomas'.
Thomas was up in a flash, Newt pressed against the wall.
"I'm thinking no party."
Newts breath was ragged. "I didn't shower to just not go." He had been waiting so long to be in this position- but he was gonna make Thomas wait his turn now.

It didn't take long for Newt to realize the party had been an even worse idea than he thought. Now, with the slightly shorter Thomas pressed near him on a crowded dance floor moving in obscene manners, all his blood was rushing to lower areas. The noises coming out of Thomas' mouth as he danced and drank and sung were both music to Newts ears and a new type of torture.
He didn't know how much longer he could take this .

Spying a red solo cup he picked it up an downed it, not caring what was in side. The alcohol burned as it slid down his throat.

Red light was reflecting off Thomas' dark hair as he swayed his hips, clad in skintight black jean. Oh God.
Newts mouth fell slack as Thomas' body ended up pressed against his.
The tease. Newt grabbed his hand, dragging him out the door and to the army green keep waiting outside.

No one said a word on the ride home, but Newts hand remained tightly clasped on Thomas' thigh the whole time. There would surely be bruises the next day.

As soon as they were in the door of the apartment, Thomas was against the wall, hands pinned above him by slender fingers.

He could feel Newts breath on his face.

"Mm... you enjoy giving that little show, Tommy?"

He smirked.

Newts lips were attached to Thomas' neck in seconds. The other boy let out a chocked gasp- nearly a moan- as newt sucked the spot. Moving spots, he sucked before gently biting down On the skin. Thomas whined at the feeling, and groaned at Newts kitten licks soothing it.

"You did this to yourself Tommy."

Newts lips were on his.

He may have done it to himself, and he may have been incredibly sore the next day, but Thomas knew he'd never regret it.

And if his neck was coated in hickeys- and much lower too- well no one had to know.