Chapter 8: The Lounge

JENNIE POV

The private rooms were nothing special. There wasn't a bed or anything, but a couch that was so soft that your body could sink right through the cushions. Besides, those were drawers to keep the frame steady. I turned my head back to Taehyung, and his hands made their way up to my breast. His hand movements were full of lust; I could tell by his expression that he wanted me. We connected lips once more, and we slowly, not disconnecting the kiss, all the way to the couch. My legs wrap around his waist as he pushes me down onto the couch. My arms around his neck as I wanted him closer to me.

*moan*

What made this room very special was the light neon lights around the ceiling. The color of velvet red made it such a romantic vibe in this room. 

"May I," Taehyung said, tugging my skirt.

I nod in agreement, and Taehyung pulls off my skirt. He then takes off his shirt, and I sit up and grip both my hands around his smooth shoulders.

"Is that a new lotion," I asked.

"Yeah, there was a lotion bottle in my hotel; I thought I use it. You like it," he said.

"I love it," I whispered in his ear. 

His skin felt so soft; I even placed my head on it to feel it even more. My hands left his shoulders and crept around his back. My fingers open up, and I caressed his spine bones. The structure felt so fucking good. My lips made their way to his neck, and I began giving him love marks. On his collarbone, adams apple and nibbling his ear. 

"~ahhh~ yeah baby," Taehyung groaned out. 

I took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and panties, and Taehyung took off his pants, leaving him in just his boxers. I make my way down to his around his member and begin rubbing my around around the cloth. 

"J~Jennie, ~ahhhhh~ fuck yes," he groaned out.

In the meanwhile, he went and unclasped my bra off and creeps his fingers into my pussy. 

"F~Fuck Tae, oh shit, ~mmmmmm~," I moan out.

I could feel myself getting wet. Just then, Taehyung aggressively rips off my panties. Breaking the string into the two.

"Oh my god *giggle*, so fucking aggressive, I love it," I said.

I pull Taehyung's boxers off, and we come in for a deep and lustful kiss. Our mouths were moving; our hands were motioning onto each other. I'm having this feeling that I want him so bad. Our bodies moved positions. He sat down on the couch, and I sat on top of him, positioning his cock to enter my womanhood. 

"~AHHHHHHHH~," I moaned out once his dick was inside me. 

Now, I was fucking him, motioning my hips on and down as Taehyung placed his hands against my waist. My hands on his shoulders to keep the steady tempo.