CH. 3 - Yuu You Really Shouldn't Drink

A couple days later

         Mika was at the beach while the others had gone to a nearby "village," you could call it. Yuu had insisted Mika go with them but Mika refused and said he'd rather stay and gave Yuu a meaningful look, reminding him of the conversation they had. The one where Yuu had said that it was ok if Mika avoided him once in a while because he didn't want to hurt him, he realized this was one of those times. Mika was lying down when he heard the others coming back. He looked to his left and saw Kimizuki supporting Yuu. He immediately got up and went to them.

         "Yuu! Are you ok?" he asked, worried.

         "Mi-chan!" Yuu yelled. Mika paused with a deadpan face. 

         "He got drunk," Kimizuki said.

         "What!? You let him drink?!"

         "We tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen," Kimizuki answered.

         "Some guy was being a jerk and then challenged Yuu to a drinking contest," Yoichi explained.

         "Yeah, he was saying some pretty insulting things to me and Mitsu," Shinoa said.

         "But when the guy challenged him we told him not to," added Mitsuba.

         "But he's an idiot, so of course he did the exact opposite," Narumi said.

         Mika sighed. "Well did you at least win?"

         "You bet I did!"

         "No he didn't," corrected Kimizuki. Mika shook his head and sighed.

         "I'll take him to the barn so he can rest. Let's go Yuu," Shinoa took a step closer.

         "No! I wanna be with Mi-chan!"

         "Would you stop calling me that? It's weird," Mika said annoyed.

         Yuu pushed Kimizuki-who was holding him since Yuu could barely walk-off and put his arms around Mika's neck.

         "I love you Mika," he said smiling and resting his head on Mika's chest.

         "Um, ok Yuu. You really need to rest," said Mika still surprised and not holding on to him.

         "Nu uh. I want to stay with you. And you're not even gonna say you love me too?"

         "I love you too..." Mika said like it was a question.

         "I know you do," Yuu responded. Mika rolled his eyes. "I've never said it Mika, but I love you more than anyone else on earth," Yuu smiled.

         Mika looked up at the others who were staring surprised, except for Kimizuki who had an "I knew it," expression on his face.

         "And you know something Mika? I think you're hot." Everyone stared. Deadpan again. "Like your body is perfect," Yuu continued, hiccupping every once in a while. "And your face is like wow. Like it was carved by angels; and not just that, when the sun hits you, you shine like an angel. And your hair is so soft," he reached up to twirl a strand of Mika's hair with his finger. "And your eyes are really pretty even though they're red now. It's just not fair!" He then moved his hand to Mika's cheek, caressing his bottom lip with his thumb. He stared at Mika's lips and said, more serious now, "Whenever I look at you, I want to kiss you Mika." He was about to kiss him when Mika turned his head, avoiding Yuu's lips.