1

In Europe, Ecuratol is a country that is known as the jewel on the sea. The wedding reception for the future King is taking place in the Royal Palace and entire country is abuzz about the long-awaited week-long royal wedding.

In Ecuratol, gay marriages are recognized and the partner of the twenty two year old to-be King is a twenty one year old Korean boy. However, it was an arranged marriage.

Under the orders of the former King, current heir of the throne, Prince Jeon Jungkook was forced to accept this loveless marriage. Jeon Hoseok, the eldest prince and the brother of prince Jungkook could not help but to pity the young boy who was to be married to Jungkook.

Hoseok's emotions towards Jungkook, however, was an entirely different story. He could not be more indifferent towards Jungkook.

Jungkook shares the same father as Hoseok. But different mothers. Jungkook is the son of current King's First Wife whereas Hoseok was the son of a concubine.

The person whom forcefully set-up this marriage was the previous King who is also their grandfather.

If such an order is followed by any of the next-in-line via marrying the person whom the previous King chose, he will then ascend the throne.

As Jungkook's marriage is with the person chosen by the previous King, he will indisputably be the next King.

The young boy to be married was probably extremely nervous and his face was slightly pale. In contrast to the fidgety bride, Hoseok's brother, Jungkook appeared to be much more reliable-looking than he was, after being engaged to the young boy.

The country of Ecuratol and Korea had close bilateral relations for a long time, hence the next queen would be from Korea as per the wish of previous King.

"Cheers!"

"May the two of you be blessed!!"

Joyous cheers and congratulatory words from foreign guests and delegates filled the main hall. Everyone present was savoring high-quality wine that was produced in Ecuratol.

While Ecuratol may be a small country. But it is globally recognized to be a world-class wine producing country. The grape wine that Ecuratol produces have been the envy of many other countries as other grape wines are simply incomparable in terms of quality. Wine connoisseurs highly favor wine that is produced in Ecuratol, a country that has a clear and refreshing blue sea.

"With this marriage well under way, Prince Jungkook's position as the next King is set in stone."

"Yes, since Prince Jungkook is the son of the King's First Wife, the power rightfully belongs to him."

The blessings from the guests who were leisurely sipping their wine were all given to Jungkook.

Hoseok, on the other hand, received none despite being Jungkook's older brother.

"Prince Jungkook has always been outstanding. If he were to become the next country, this country would definitely become much more prosperous by the day! As expected, Prince Hoseok, in contrast, is absolutely unreliable..."

"Shh...!"

One of the guests realized that Hoseok was standing behind them and quickly reminded the other guests in a panicked manner to not gossip about Hoseok.

The younger brother is a Blanc De Noir (Blanc de Noirs describes a wine produced entirely from black grapes), and the older brother, a Blanc De Blanc (Blanc de Blancs is white champagne made exclusively from white-wine grapes; the phrase Blanc de Blancs is French for 'white of whites'. It is, in one regard, the exact opposite of Blanc de Noirs). While they share the same father, who is the current King, they have different mothers.