chapter 3 Runes many escape attempts and finally freedom

(Rune's Point Of View)

Number two I attempted to blow up my cell using extremes amounts of energy that even those stupid shackles couldn't restrain and continued to build up the energy but that only led me to get put in a different cell 😒.

Attempt number three I once again attempted to escape from the medical wing only to be hit with a tranquilizer as I was running I got lots of punishments that time it hurt a lot as that wasn't a clean needle😒.

Escape attempt number four I threw a pan of food at one of the Papyrus guards that one almost works if I hadn't gotten stuck in the same stupid corridor😩.

Escape attempt number five once again stuck at the corridor, escape attempt number six once again stuck at the corridor😫!

Escape attempt number seven caught by shattered attempt number eight once again stuck at the corridor attempt number nine caught by YS😩.

Escape attempt number 10 the bomb blew up before I managed to get it out the window that one hurt a lot 🤕.

  Escape attempt number 11 fell off the balcony but got caught by the bad guys  escape attempt number 12 once again got caught this time while trying to escape through the garden😩!

Escape attempt number 13 got found hiding in the bathtub ,
escape attempt number 14 got caught by Souless he threw me in to the wall i had several fractures after that.

Escape attempt number 15 got caught by the doctor I got so many needles poked into me that day, escape attempt number 16 once again got caught by Shattered he made me relive my worst nightmare sigh i had a sore throat for days .

Escape attempt number 17 got caught by hate he figured out I had escaped the cell,   escape attempt number 18 got caught trying to jump out the window i got whipped for that .

Escape attempt number 19 got caught trying to blow up my cell again after that they started putting me in a different room,escape attempt number 20 once again got caught this time by one of their new members .

I am now on escape attempt number 21 I've heard rumors that captured one of their boss's Brothers henchman apparently he's in the cell right next to mine they would put me back down in the cells because I've been on good behavior since getting caught last time they have no idea I'm planning to team up with this guy they also have no idea that I've figured out how to jam their stupid restraints I was bound to figure it out eventually now it's just a matter of catching them off guard I decide first I should at least talk to the guy so he knows who I am at least.

"Hey you in the cell across from me I know you want to get out of here just as much as I do I say we team up you see I know how to make those restraints on your wrists not work my only problem is I get caught every time that I escape.

"I̶'m̶ l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶  .

  "Good that means we can get somewhere all right so the way to block those things first of all if you have the ability to get out of the restraints themselves do tell me so that I don't have to explain how to do that as well oh I see you don't well then first of all you have to twist your wrists counterclockwise then you have to pull up slightly then you pull out down by then you managed to get it off you'll know what I mean.

H̶a̶y̶ i̶t̶ w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ s̶o̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶'s̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ p̶l̶a̶n̶ f̶o̶r̶ l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶?

  "Well in order to leave we first have to figure out the trick of that corridor or we can always see if we can create a broadcast signal that can reach your friends if they know where you are they may open a portal themselves and I'll just follow you through that.