The Travel

The Heavy Rain pours down from the sky as I eat my Chocolate Frogs I glare at my sisters, they ask what's wrong Y/N? I say nothings wrong, except that we are transferring a new school that speaks a whole different language. Denise says w- I interrupt and say I need to go to the Bathroom. As I approach the Bathroom I emerge a boy he seems nice. He has Blonde Hair and he greets me hello I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory and you are? I reply I'm Y/N, Y/N Shields I'm new I just transferred from Beauxbatons with my 3 sisters.
Cedric says well I could show you around if you like? I say sure! Why not?!

                                  The Arrival.....

As I walk out I see this 7ft tall man he was a bit hairy but he seems friendly. He introduced himself as Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of grounds at Hogwarts. He says First years this way and transfers up that way. He pointed to this peaceful path with flowers along the way it was dark so we couldn't really see anything. I whispered Lumos Maxima a bright light appears on the tip of my Wand. And the way I met this girl her name was Hermione Granger she was mature for her age. She was 15 and she had 2 friends called Harry Potter and Ron Weasley they all seemed nice and welcoming.

I say well it's a pleasure to meet you. She replies pleasure is all mine. I walk ahead and see Cedric as I approach him he said Hello y/n! I say how did you know that I'm here? He shows a mirror, Ohhhh I say so what house are u in? I asked. He says Hufflepuff,  I ask what house do u think I would be in? He answers, I think you'll be in probably Gryffindor! I say surprised really!? I'm not Brave at all and it doesn't fit me. As we approach we see a lake with boats on the side. We climbed into the Boats in my boat there were Cedric, Some kid who had Silver Blonde hair , and my sisters. We found out the kids name was Draco, Draco Malfoy he winked at me once I blushed then I saw Cedric was Jealous.....

Hey guys sorry if this Chapter is short but I will have more later just give me a couple days
From Waylon :)