Nothing.

(Aaagh!! Thank you for the 200+ reads!! I ♥ you guys!)

It's not like Soul had feelings for her. He knew the potion was still in effect.

He shouldn't have played her like that. He could feel the guilt weigh down on him.

After giving Maka her eggs, Soul walks into the living room, and throws himself down onto the couch. He doesn't remember falling asleep or waking up, but in the next instant, he's sitting up, watching TV.

Maka tries to come out of her room, but doesn't succeed. She broke her ankle, and wrist, so she needed to be bedridden while it healed.

Once, he caught her in her desk chair, trying to scoot to the door. She failed, of course. Everytime he walks into her room, it's a surprise. One moment, she would be sleeping, and the next, she's trying to make a stick so that she can open the door. He always laughed when he open her door.

She makes him smile.

He just wished these feelings were real. It gives his chest a tight feeling, knowing that what he feels for her, is nothing but chemicals from a potion. But, since cool guys don't cry, Soul decided to ignore it. And yes, he paraphrased Fergie, and yes, cool guys listen to her.

Shut up, he does it for the guitar.

(Sorry it was so short, I've been feeling a bit down lately... I'll post as soon as I feel better though! I promise!)