KARASUNO

Please read the description before reading this story thank you. 18+

Daichi Sawamura ➝ Someone once sneezed while giving him a blowjob and literally bit his dick. he went to the hospital just in case and his mom was his emergency contact so they called her to tell her what happened. next family dinner was awkward to say the least.

Koushi Sugawara ➝ Once hooked up with someone theyve been friends with for a while. he decided after the person fell asleep to snoop around their apartment and found in a closet a small wool doll with a photo of his face glued on it. he ran out of the apartment half dressed and never talked to his friend again.

Asahi Azumane ➝ Cried the first time he had sex because he was stressed that he wouldnt do well, and his partner reassured him. now he has an unexplainable crying kink where he cant cum unless he sheds a tear.

Yuu Nishinoya ➝ Absolutely loves giving head, and some say hes the best at it, minus one person. nishinoya accidentally bit down on a girls clit while eating her out and she actually tried to get a restraining order on him because he kept sending apology gifts.

Ryuunosuke Tanaka ➝ Had the most awkward threesome, where the other two mostly just hooked up with eachother and kept pushing tanaka away. those two ended up getting married later on in life and cited tanaka as the reason they were together and the reason they would never have sex with a man again. poor baby.

Tobio Kageyama ➝ Cried the first time he fucked a girl because he thought he "broke her" but actually she got her period early midway through - the blood was everywhere and kags kept crying and whispering "its like jaws,,," so hes very traumatized.

Shoyo Hinata ➝ Once fucked someone so hard he hit his head on the wall and made a hole through the plaster. he then also passed out, dick still inside, and the person had to call 911. his concussion made him lose 3 games, but everyone now calls the other girl "gorilla grip queen" so shes the real winner.

Kei Tsukishima ➝ Once got broken up with mid thrust when he asked them to speak dirty to him. they literally said "im just using you for one last fuck you dirty whore" and he was like haha funny and then they were like "no seriously - wait a little deeper - im leaving you." hes still talking about it in therapy.

Tadashi Yamaguchi ➝ Had a break down during sex and the person he was doing the Deed with actually had no idea how to deal with it mental health concerns so they CALLED A PSYCH WARD AND HAD HIM PLACED IN A 24 HOUR HOLD. literally sex so bomb he got sent to the psych ward.

Ennoshita Chikara  ➝  Was making out with someone and they started kissing his neck. they gave him a hickey so bad that he had to go to the ER for a bloodclot and a small blood flow surgery.

Kiyoko Shimizu ➝ Someone asked to go down on her and she said "im on my period" and they said "are you wearing a tampon because ive always wanted to bite the string and pull it out like a grenade". she let them do it. it was the worst oral experience of her life because they kept saying "yum" in a monotonous voice.

Hitoka Yachi ➝ because of the mixture of alcohol and a meatball sub, she started to feel to sick while messing around with her crush. when she went down on them, she ended up throwing up all over them. like ALL over. and no she never got a call back.