A note for new readers

Hi, welcome.

I understand that for those of you who have read this and for some reason like it, there is a level of frustration in realising it was cut short. Now, years after the final update I am going to share why I finished this story when I did.

This story is based on real people, and that is not okay in many ways. I did not take adequate measures to protect their privacy at the time and I have since gone back and changed names. The character based on my sister is a caricature of autistic traits, unintentionally mocked by me to cope with my internalised ableism and role as a young carer. It was, and isn't okay. 

I was also being bullied fairly severely at school. This lead to me being super self critical and avoid writing so I didn't have to edit. 

I have also unpublished all of the story itself, as it is no longer a reflection of the writer I aim to be.

I am now very proud of how I flipped the tropes, as an 11 year old child attempting to make myself heard, this was an impressive step in moving forwards as a writer. 

I would love to continue writing now that I am older and more aware of the world around me, but until I feel comfortable engaging in fandom I won't be.

Thank you all for putting up with the poor grammar and shoddy writing, I am so happy to have had this site as a space to express myself when I was younger.