The beginging

Now where was I ? Oh yea the beginning. So I have 2 besties Willow and Galixy (I know the cutest names ever right) and no we haven't been besties for ages or known each other since kindergarten or any of that normal stuff it was kind of bazar and kinda crazy but I will never forget the first time I met Willow and Galixy. Ok so it was about 3 years ago (forgot to mention I have a YouTube Chanel haha sorry).When I first started YouTube and my Chanel was already big enough for me to be getting paid for views and likes and subscribers but I didn't do normal YouTube challenges or do normal I'm board I'm gonna film a YouTube video type of thing I did blogs and collabs that was all.Anyway my old bestie Sophie was living with me at the time and we were out daily blogging on our penny boards and Willow was on her penny board to of corse I wasn't paying attention because I was to busy blogging and...uh....yep you gussed it we kinda I don't know crashed but we were ok we kinda laughed and joked about it and we were instantly friends. Sophie went back to the house and Willow and I penny boarded to the shops on our way there you gussed it soooooo predictable I know we bumped into Galixy who was also on her penny board. I know what your thinking OMG Cosmic this is soo predictable and boring but hey this is my book and you hit the read button so you have to put up with me and my life. And that is how I meet my two besties. Anyway next page.