the flight

She held my neck tightly . As i was carrying her. Her thighs were on my waist and my palm was touching her bare thigh. As i felt her heartbeat go insanely between our bodies. Her wavy long golden yellow hair was hiding our faces. She breathed hardly on my lips.
"Whats wrong? I ask her.
"Its been a while since i flew last time.. its scary-" she said but i cut her speech by Pressing my lips on hers. Kissing her with passion . She froze at first . But then got surrendered under my kiss.

We were kissing in front of 3000 audience. And 30-40 idols.

LEE JI'S POV:

I enter the training room . With beth and Nino . Since we were asigned for the "teenage idol performance" . We had to practice more.

Soon Yerin and jimin entered . We bowed in respect for them. Since they were our sunbaes. And introduced ourselves for them. Jimin was very funny and cute . Yerin was shy and lovable.

And then Bambam and yugeom came in the same time as Vernon and Joshwa . We bowed again for our sunbaes.

And we talked . Again introducing ourselves to them and so they did. And while i was talking to yugyeom . Not believing the fact . That he is only 11 months older than me.
"Then i wont be calling you oppa if so" i said.
"Hey~ not fair . Im still older" yugyeom said laughing.

Suddenly . The most one i was waiting for and the most one i was very awkward with and kinda ignored him . Came ... Jeon jungkook.

He entered. He seemed very tired. And sleepy. The headphones were in his ears. And no one actually minded him . It was only i ...

He threw his bag next to my bag . And started to dance. He took everyone's gaze. As i smiled.
"You guys know its a more of a competion than a collaboration . So you should be starting to practice. If you wanna win over us" he said by moving his feet .
"Hey what do you mean?" Hanseol said.

Jungkook stopped and sighed.
"Who's oldest here?" He asked.

Beth raised her hand.

He smirked in disbelieve. "Very well. Didnt the broadcast team give you the arrangement they made?" He asked.
"No" beth shaked her head.
"Very well. It seems they chose me as the leader even though beth is the oldest" he said.
"What makes you so sure?" Yugyeom said.
"I got the arrangements . Every guy and a girl will be performing together on a song our PDs chose and of course . Our PDs also arranged us with our partners" jungkook explained. He looked at the papers he took from his bag.
"Beth you will be performing with bambam on the song "happy by pharrel" . Nino you will be performing with yugyeom on the song "my lips like sugar by Florida" . Jimin you will be performing with hanseol on the song " streight through my heart by basketstreetboys" . Yerin you will be performing with jisoo on"heros by alesso" .. and" he said as his gaze left the paper and looked at me. Making me look back . " Lee ji will be performing on "takin' back my love by Enrique Iglesias" and we will do the kiss performance" he said.
"WHAT?!!!" I yelled. "Im not doing any kiss performance!" I walk to him.
"Its not me who decided this. Its our PD-nims . YG chose you to perform it with me and bang PD-nim chose me to perform it with you . So do it or you are gonna lose your job" he said as turned away and played the music in his earphones and started dancing . But before he stars "A teacher will come to each group of ours to teach the dances. And you guys will get your practice rooms . But this one was assigned for me and lee ji . So go to others already . I need to practice" he said as the others sighed . And went out . Leaving me alone with him.