My Memories (Part 2)

LEE JI'S POV:
"So i entered her palace" i said . As i saw his shinny black eyes shine under the rays of the sunlight.
*flashback*
"Ive came here in peace . Your majesty" i said as i knelt to ground.
"And you are?" The Queen Elezabeth said . In a very arrgonant way.
"Im Princess Lee Ji Hea from Joseon" i said.
"And where is joseon?" She asked one of her servents in a whisper but to her suprise . I replied instead of the maid.
"In the westren Part of asia" i said.
"So .. what can i do for you?" She asked me as i smirked.
"I want to live in peace in your palace. As a close friend.." i said. But laughed .
"I dont know you . Little Princess. And no.. i refuse your request . But ... I will accept it in one condition . Which you will give me a present" the queen said . Looking very confindent. That i will lose..
"Your majesty .. ive brought my present with me. But its very very small . Yet .. its very expensive..." I said. Getting her attention.
"What is it?" She said.
"A cherry Blossom's leaf" i said.
"Huh?" She said.
"Its a tree that only grows in joseon and japan. Its a tree where its leaves are as pink as the clouds at a sunset" i said. Taking out the box . And opened it . Where a leaf layed there.
"Hmm . Its only one?" She said . Making me look stingy infront of the ones who are there.
"A one is enough" i said as i smirked "the legend back in joseon . Says this leaf . With the help of the nature resources and a child's happy laughter in his mother's embrace. Becomes a fairy. Who makes all your dream come true" ..

I saw the ones in the palace. Clap for me. The Queen herself was amazed.
"How old are you Princess lee JiHea?" She asked me. Interseted in me.
"Im 16 years old.." i said.
"Very beautiful indeed. Then .. i make you my friend from now" she said.
"You can have lunch with me at noon" she told me. And i nodded. And handed the box to one of her servents . And he gave the box to her..

And then went away . Going out of the Room . Giving the turn who was behind me . Waiting for his turn.
*flashback end*
"And we became indeed best friends. I showed her my magic so she started to trust me. She was an amazing friend" i told jungkook.
"She was so brave and amazing . She knew about my marraige. And how they killed my fiancee. She told me its ok to be virgin . Its ok to be alone with no men . Because that what makes me a great women . I needed no man to help me in magic. And i loved her more when she fought the spanish Army with her leading all those men armies." I told jungkook . As we walked next to each other through sesemi street in Universal studios. Passing to Jurssaic Park terrotry.
"Hey lets continue later. Lets play this game first" jungkook said . Pointing at The Jurassic Park Game.
"Ugh water again?" I pouted .
"Why though?" He said.
"Water and air dont go very well with each other" i rub the back of head and smile sheepishly.
"Its ok . I will protect you" he said giggling.
"What?! No hell no" i pushed him as we stood in line.
"So continue.." he said as we stood in the long line.
"So she started calling me lizzy . As the small elezabeth. But with lizzy so people would differ between us. And thats how i changed my name to lizzy actually but .. since in hangul we cant prounce "z" sound . I used to say im lee ji.. and soon my name became lee ji .. and because so many of her minsters. They started to think im some sort of a witch because i never aged. She had defended me alot. But it was the time to leave for me. I knew she felt sad. But i had to .. so by next day i left her a message. Saying that i will visit her from time to time. Untill the end of the world .. and thats how i went away from london after 40 years being there" i said.
"Woahh 40 years??!" He said and i nodded.

Soon our line came. So we went on the ride.
Im such a coward .

Once the game was finished. I was wet from up to down.
"JEON JUNGKOOK .. LOOK" I Yelled.