Chapter 1

What is the meaning of life?

What does my future hold?

What the fuck am I saying I don't understand anything I'm 20, I dropped out of college and my only interest is art...where will art get you? Nowhere.

Knock knock

I opened the door to see my best friend standing there, his name is Zachery but I just call him Zach.

"Hi, you said I should come over for something" he said smiling

"Oh yeah!" I looked down to see I'm still in my pj's "I forgot to get change sorry I totally forgot you were coming over" I said making a pouted face

He laughed and invited himself inside my apartment.

He plopped himself on my Pink beanbag,and laid his head back his brown/gold hair swooshed back. I swear this boy uses more shampoo than me.

"Hey I was going to sit there" I said giving him a 'bitch you didn't look'.

"Too bad" he chuckled "once my ass is on here i own it"

"Fine" I tried to use my bum to shove him off and he tried to do the same. He manage to push me off, I laughed and said

"You win"

"I know I always win! Anyway you called me here for...?"

"Oh!" I grabbed a book on the coffee table it said 'poems by Bloom Anderson'.

"I made a poem for you" i said giving it to him

Zach began to read it.

" Zachery Higgins is the kind and sweet, he helps me off my feet. His there for me till the end that's why I'm glad to be called his best friend" he smiled and blushed said "thank you"

I ignored the blushing but I smiled and we hugged.

"Welp, I got to go we will talk tomorrow" he said as he went through the door

I plumped down on the bean bag and grabbed the poem book and wrote more poems.

I smiled