Chapter 7

The house was looking or I remember a little cottage which has two floors and a attic.

"This is it" I said giving Marni hand a squeeze, it was quite hard to keep a grip since she is sweating like crazy.

"Are you ok?" I asked her

She gave me a look and she turned pale.

"Y-yeah umm can-" she paused as she took a huge gulp then she resumed "wow the baby thing is just..I need a moment"

I looked at her and nodded me head

"There you fucking ar- bloom what are you doing here?"

I stood in shock I didn't know what to say and I didn't know what to do I turned into a statue.How? How can I be so scared of my own mother knowing what she did to Marni I can't blame myself.

When Marni and I were young we feel into her loving arms but now I don't feel like I know her now.

Carrie (mum) looks at me and said
"Where's Marni?"

"Mum I think-"

"Where is Marni?!" She shouted

At this point Marni was walking back to the cottage me and mum saw her she stop and stood still and turned even more pale.

"You stupid little bitch" mum murmured under her breath 

She took charged and grab Marni by her shirt and pulled her inside the house then she stopped and saw my suitcase.

"W-here where are you staying certainly not here"

I knew that if I tell mum that she has been hurting Marni she will never let me see Marni again in fact nobody will ever see her again.

"Marni came over to me and-" I saw Marni eyes swelling up with tears
"-she told me that she misses me and she wants me to come back"

Marni took a breath of relief

"Well she " mum looked at Marni then she continued
"Didn't tell me that you were coming besides there's no room, you have your own apartment so..."

Thinking sharply I replied "I can stay on the couch"

Mums face was blank for a second she murmured alright as she left she gave a glare at Marni.

"Great that's sort-" Marni cut me off and said

"I think it's best if you go..."

I couldn't believe it first she was telling me to stay and now she's telling me to go?

I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead

"I will not let mum hurt you" I said trying to hold back my tears
I grab my suitcase and headed inside with her.

***************NOTE*************************

I may not Be posting as much because I'm very busy with work and if you have some suggestions for my next chapter please leave a comment