Kian Lawley-Cute

Kian had come home from Playlist in Florida and only sat on the couch of your shared apartment, playing video games. He had not been outside for three days, and it tickt you off because he had not given you any attention at all. You were sick off it and wanted to put an end to it. You walked into the living room, and no suprise, he was playing his stupid games. He only got up to go to the bathroom, he always made you get him food. You turn off the tv, which made him finally give an emotion. "What why Y/N?" He says frustated. "Because this is all you have been doing, go out, make a video, skate, what ever you want to do" He gets up from the couch to turn on the tv again. But you take his remote to the Playstation and hide it behind your back. "Y/N" He says and tries to grab it. "Give me it" "Make me" You say with a smirk on your face, that you now regret, he shots his fingers spredd across your sides, and he starts tickling you. "KIAN NO" You yell of laugther.
You fall to the ground and he lays on top of you, keeping on tickling you.
He stops abit, leting you breath. He looks at you, into your eyes. He leans further down and peek you on your lips. "Let's go to te beach" He says.