Chapter 9

Y/N PoV

Y/N: Do you guys just walk around and gonna be dying from boredom?

Jimin: I guess we can have some fun. What do you say? *smirked*

I smirked since I know that he is flirting with me. Let's play with him for a bit.

Y/N: Sure Jiminie, what do you wanna play?

I walked towards him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. He looked away from my gaze and blushes slightly.

Jimin: U-umm I was just joking Y/N

Y/N: I know

I cheekily smiled and then we heard a shout.

Yoongi: JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BASTARD!!!

Jungkook: Hahahaha Hyungggg!!!

We then heard rapid footsteps coming towards our way. I felt large hands grabbing my two shoulders and someone was behind me, using me as a shield.

Namjoon: Y/NNNNNN!!! Protect me!

He drags me around, now I'm facing an angry Jin. I looked at the others to help me, but they just snickered and watched me struggling.

Y/N: W-What??!!

Namjoon: Jin hyung!! I'm sorry!

Jin: This is like the 57th time you broke your sword!!! WE ARE BLOODY RUNNING OUT BECAUSE OF YOU!!

Namjoon and Jin looking at each other intensely, while I'm just here in the middle looking like a lost puppy.

Y/N: U-umm... hello? Am I that short?? Namjoon, why use me as shield if I'm legit the smallest person out of all of us??!!

Namjoon: So what? I love you

He winked me and I looked away.

Y/N: Here Jin.

I suddenly grabbed both of Namjoon's wrists and quickly put him behind his back.

Y/N: Ha thank me later.

BTS except Namjoon: Uh oh

Be careful Y/N