Chapter 6

Y/N PoV

Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder while I was looking at the map.

Jungkook: So darling, where to first?

Y/N: It says that we have to get this compass from this island

Then the others came to us. I removed Jungkook's arm from my shoulder.

Taehyung: No worries, I have one here.

He pulled out a golden compass with a chain attached to it.

Y/N: it's not an ordinary compass. It is a specific compass that we need in order to get the treasure.

Namjoon: Where do we get it exactly?

Y/N: There is an island called BangtanILand. It's like North from here. I don't know how long it will take so we can just start heading North.

Jin: Ok. Yoongi-ah let's get going North!!!

Yoongi: Yeah yeah whatever hyung.

Yoongi went to the steering wheel and started to drive the ship (idk😅🥲).

What am I supposed to do? What do they even do when they are in the middle of nowhere?

Taehyung: So Miss Y/N...

He came to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Damn his deep voice😳

Jimin: Tell us.

Jimin then came after Taehyung and wrapped his arm on my other shoulder.

Y/N: Tell you what?

Jungkook: Tell us about yourself.

Y/N: Like what?

Namjoon: Anything😏

Y/N: Umm I have no idea where to start... Ok so my name is Y/N L/N. I'm 21 years old. My birthday is on November 7 ( sorry if it's not🥺). Umm I like stories and adventure. I'm kinda tomboyish. Any questions?

There was silence for 30 seconds.

BTS: Are you single? Hey! Stop copying me! No you stop!

Jin: Stob it!!

Jungkook: How you spell it?!

Jin: S-T-O-P!

BTS: I-T!!!!

Jungkook: Let's get this bread!

Then they started laughing. Their sense of humour is weird, but the good weird.

Tf was that??!! I was just staring at them blankly. I didn't really know what to say. But that was kinda impressive not gonna lie. 👏

Their laughter died down and then turned their head towards me in sync. Umm scary?!

Namjoon: Sooooo...

Taehyung: Do you have a boyfriend?

Jimin: Tae I was about to say that

Taehyung: Too bad Mochi. Anyways, do you?

I looked at their faces and saw the eagerness in their eyes to find out what I will say.

Y/N: Bruh do you think I have a boyfriend?

Jin: Most likely but I'm hoping you are gonna say no.

Hoseok: Yeah I agree with Jin hyung. You are so beautiful that it's most likely you would have a boyfriend. But I'm hoping you don't have a boyfriend so-

Jimin: You can be mine😏

Jungkook: Jimin Hyung wtf

And they started to argue about what Jimin said. I sat down on the wooden stairs, watching them in the distance. Bruh that's entertainment right there!

Yoongi: Let's just ask her-

Jin: Speaking of Y/N, where is she?

They started looking around them, trying to get a glimpse of me in their sight.

Y/N: Yo bitches I'm here!

I waved my hand, still sitting on the stairs staring at them. They turned and looked at me.

Namjoon: Thought you have escaped

Y/N: Why would I escape when I have no where to go besides my grandfather's house?! But he will just send me here again so it's not really worth trying.

I shrugged my shoulders then put my right elbow on my thigh, resting my cheek against my hand. They walked towards the stairs that I was sitting on. Taehyung sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Taehyung: So, you single?

Y/N: Why-

Jungkook: Cuz we want to know.

Y/N: Ok ok I will tell you.

They eagerly leaned forward to hear my answer. Should I prank them? Sure why not.

I wonder what their reactions will be 😏