PART - 9

PART - 9

Door bell rang, mew went to answer it.

As soon as door opened, sam in a hoody top raise his head, smirked, gave a punch on mew face, unexpected move made mew to  collapse on the floor.

Gulf was startled by the noise he heard, heavy thud sound continue with the slamming of the door.

Mew realise the situation and try to get up from the floor. Another punch made mew to  collapse on the floor again.

No one is going to save you mew, you build your own trap, saying that Sam lay on top of mew, his body pressure made mew to unable to make a move.

He chock mew while kissing him,  mew try to push him. But sam was way too stronger.

Kissing and lick make mew felt disgusting. 

A sudden, strong kick from the back make sam to roll on the floor.

Are you ok sir, asked one of the gaurds. Mew cough to breath. Wipe his face and lip with his hand in disgust.

Few gaurds pulled sam out the house. Who is shouting at them to let him go.

As soon as the secret door open by the gaurds, gulf rush toward mew and hold him.

Are you ok mew he looked at him with care.

Gulf signal gaurds to leave them.

He cuddling him tightly to his chest. Mew cried holding gulf shirt tightly.

Gulf rub his back to calm him down. Don't cry mew i am here na, shh.

It take few more minutes to calm him down.

Gulf clean and bandage the wound on the face with the first-aid box.

Gulf clearly known that this is not the time to get angry, he control his temper.

I think we should call the cop, file the complaint against him,  i ask gaurds to locked him up in the store room said gulf.

Let him go gulf, i am fine now. Let just forget about,  mew said in a calm tone.

Why mew, give me one good reason asked gulf in anger.

Mew sadly look at him. You dont get it gulf, In the end i am the one who get hurt.

Sam is crook who will change the plot just like that.

Not this time mew, we have evidence, a camera in the hall recorded all plus witness.

Trust me gulf he will break every think with his crook. He wipe his tears with back of his hand.

I don't want to hurt my family as Uncle Robinson is part of our family.

uncle Robinson is my grandma step-brother who is only five year elder than my dad. He become part of our family after saving my dad from accident when my dad was 6 yr old.

We live in a same roof after uncle Robinson wife passed away. He is a very kind man. Had two kids sam and  rambo.

Rambo is sweet like Robinson but sam is a crook,  He Use to  bullying me in the school. i just ignore it for uncle.

When i was 16 he try to rape me,  when i was all alone in the house,  i kicked him badly and hide myself until my parent came back home. When i complaint to my dad but he changed the plate that i lured him to my room and kissed him, which he did not agree i kicked him badly, even he had arrange a eye witness against me. In the end me and my mom is the one who got hurt. I end up in hostel in London. But uncle Robinson stood for us. Always be there for me, when ever i need..