PART -21

PART -21

PRISON

Gulf sit inside prison look at the moon through the windows.

Gulf i love you to moon and back, mew smile softly.

Miss you mew, please wake up na, gulf wipe his tears.

It's been a three day, mew still in unconscious state. Gulf smile bitterly.

He turn and look at fiat.

You worried for mew boss, fiat asked.

You should address him as Dr or boss, you idiot, gulf kicked him.

*
*

You have a visitors gulf, one of the prison gaurd said

Early morning,  gulf look up.

Gulf come and sit infront of rambo in the prison visit hall.

Rambo : how are you gulf, look like you are enjoying the prison life, he smirk evil

Gulf :  i confessed as you asked, give me the fucking video, he asked in anger.

Rambo : not so soon. You know,  I have a video evidence,  that i can prove mew is a murder.

You have to accept yourself as a murdered in the court too.

Other wise you will be replaced by mew. Rambo smirked

Gulf : how do i believe you, show me the video evidence.

Rambo : but i already show you the trailer, it's your wish, wheather you believe it or not, i don't care. I want see you high and dry. He smirk evil.

you are not in the place to do negotiation. Obey, otherwise i will sell video evidence to media.

I am reminding you One more time, if you try to touch my dad or my brother or me, my friend will send the video evidence to media, very next minute.

See you in the court.

Rambo walked away. Gulf close his eye in anger.

Only mew can answer weather he kill the girl or not, he still in deep sleep due to heavy dosage of drug.

I can take down rambo within a second, but who is the friend. Gulf has no clue,  I can't take risk when it come to mew.

*
*
*
SUPPASIT HOSPITAL

VIP ROOM

Jane looking at mew, who is still in unconscious state.

Don't worry jane, I'll find the best lawyer for gulf.

No, don't do that, gulf ask me not to.

Jane show the gulf letter, to tin.

I told you na, rambo is more poison than other two. Jane said in anger.

What are you going to do jane, tin asked in fear. We are trapped.

Can we believe tod, tin asked

We have to, no other choice, gulf belive him, jane said in depressed tone.
*
*
*
PRISON

Last thing mew remember was he fainted in the car, when he return back home from hospital.

what are going to do boss. Fiat said in worried tone.

Mew is fine that's enough for me right now.

I know what to do. We need time, fiat. Rambo is upto something.

He is wolf in a sheep cloth. Ask tod gaurd mew 24/7.

*
*
*
I confess in court as rambo asked. Court has pushed the date for verdict.
But rambo didn't show up his face, he is upto something. Patient gulf, i said to myself.

*
*
PRISON

Ouch stop it fiat, don't push it too fast, do it slowly.

Boss you're the one who want to finish it fast.

Aaaa its painful fiat slow down.

Dont make a noise boss wall is thin some one hear us. Shh. They will laugh and make fun of you. Fiat giggles.

Why are you here fiat.

To server you boss.

Your service is no longer needed get out of my bed fiat.

Few more minutes boss ill finish the first-aid.

Otherwise when pmew see your face  tomorrow he'll cry.

Mew always cry Enough of you first-aid  move,  move gulf literally pushed fiat from his bed.

Morning i had a big fight in the prison ended up in few bruises on my face. I don't want to show this face to mew but i want to see him so badly. 

I know it rambo work, he hire some one to kill me, it made me lauf. Child play.

*
*
*
Finally, my hubby is here. i mimic, smilingly looking at mew. in a prison visit hall.

His eyes filled with teas, his lips tremble

I think you should leave mew. I don't want to see your face anymore.

Stop crying, I am the victim her. Look who is ended up in jail. Leave now i said in anger. 

Mew wiped his tear with the back of his hand. i am sorry i wont cry ,  Few more minutes gulf i just want to see your face he pleaded.

Then stop crying mew. Gulf said.

He Wiping tears from his eyes with his hand, he failed to suppress a sob.

I don't want to see you like this mew. Gulf said in pleading tone.

Why did you confess, i known you didn't kill the girl, mew asked in confuse.

I killed the girl by accident, gulf blabber, i did. You don't known what happened so shut up. Gulf stumble. I think you should leave. Gulf got up and leave without look back.

I know you are hiding something gulf, mew shout in anger and cried.

Continue .....

Author note

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

English is not my first language so bear my flaws.

Do follow my next story.

MEMORY OF YOU.

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY