🖇 003 | Peeking. [1] 👀

[ WARNING : SunaHina, BL, Slight NSFW on part 3, Yaoi, College AU. ]

Hinata is now moving to Tokyo to start College, and also looking for a Job

Hinata is now moving to Tokyo to start College, and also looking for a Job. Hinata was curious how tokyo looks like now, since it's been a long time since he's been there.

After he arrived, he goes to the principal's office to get his schedule and his dorm keys. He goes to the dorms and places all his stuff there, he organized it so it'll look perfect.

He after for awhile, he starts to get tired, then he then Remembers there's a super market near by when he was riding a bus to get to his school.

He starts to get ready and grabs his dorm key, he goes outside and locks his dorm to make sure it's safe. He then starts walking to the super market, since it's not that from the school.

Then he Remembers something, He forgots his phone and his wallet. Then a long, annoyed groan starts to escape his mouth. He turns back and Walked back to his dorm.

And when he got there, he saw someone in front of his door, playing their phone. He was confused, because the principal didn't told him he has to share the dorm with somebody.

"Um..I'm sorry but who are you? "

The person standing infront of the dorm's door looked up to his phone and starts walking up to him. after awhile, the man spoke.

-TBC.

[ Note. ]

Sorry i haven't uploaded anything yet..
I'll do better next time, I'm sorry.

i promise..